Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Dirtbike fun!

Discussion in 'Photos and Videos' started by Charles.mabry, Aug 24, 2016.

1. Charles.mabry

I'm still getting used to shooting with the x5 and I REALLY need some filters.... So go easy on me on the quality. Constructive criticism is greatly appreciated!

2. DesertWindAero

Nicely done... Seemed a little long though. I liked the way you integrated your air and ground shots, including a biker FPV.

Just curious...what did you use for your ground-based shots?

3. Charles.mabry

Thank! I actually wanted to cut it short. The section where the music slows what's where I originally planned to cut it but the guy running the event is used to 7+ minute videos.... Soooooo we added more fluff to drag it out another minute.

I shoot my ground video with a canon 5d Mkii, 24-70 lens with a circular polarizer.

I really need to add a polarizer to the 15mm on the inspire.... Shots weren't really giving me the warm and fuzzy....

Thanks again!

4. PortCanaveralFlorida

It's a challenge to grab good footage from motocross, ya did well! Hand hold the Canon? (I'm assuming that has IS?)

5. Charles.mabry

5d was on a tripod for all the shots. The FPV shot was with the 5d on a tripod while in a side-by-side utv. I was holding the tripod up off the floor to smooth out the motion. Kind of like a ghetto steady cam.