Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Discharging TB50 battery

Reaction score
Does the TB50 Smart Battery have an automatic self discharge capability to transition it into a 'storage' charge level? I noticed in the Go 4 App that under the battery section there is an area where charge (discharge?) time can be selected. Is this for a battery self discharge mode? If so, how long does it take the battery to perform the self discharge feature?

Thanks!

Does the TB50 Smart Battery have an automatic self discharge capability to transition it into a 'storage' charge level? I noticed in the Go 4 App that under the battery section there is an area where charge (discharge?) time can be selected. Is this for a battery self discharge mode? If so, how long does it take the battery to perform the self discharge feature?

Thanks!
Already a thread running........TB50 Discharge Setting

Takes approximately 2 days from full charge to reach storage level once discharge has begun after pre defined delay (1-10days).

Thanks!
I read in the manual that you can set the discharge level. I am not sure how low it will discharge to. I don't think it indicated that.

I didn't notice anywhere where you could set the level of discharge , only the time the battery sits before it starts the discharge cycle.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop