Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DIssapointing Range

again I question your insistence that someone is breaking that law, if so, who is it you are directing this to?

It's pretty clear but there are a number of people in this thread, including yourself.

At 2000 ft, you may be able to 'see' a dot in the sky, but VLOS means that you have to be able to take control and land safely in an emergency (which you can't do with a dot).

Reactions: Michael sullivan
funny-kim-jong-un-cartman-meme.jpg

Only asking because I think I may have seen a video by you of New Johnsonville but may not I cannot be sure on the name .
No sir I've never posted a video in my life but I did see one showing the railway bridge and alone the TVA PLANT ! Not sure how he pulled it off from the west south east bank showing the north west and east sides ?? No way he could see the drone unless he was In a boat following it. I'm a line of sight and below 400' flyer always . To risky and we have a Life Flight base near by and that's nothing to play around with ! Also he stated the name of his company so I assume he's cleared for it? Assume I say

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuslanmuG