Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji assistant program?

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Yes the app is really nice especially once they get all the bugs fixed but does anyone know if they will be coming out with the assistant program that goes on your computer because I really did like that function too? Because if you do not get a tablet screen there's no way to do the download updates. If I am missing something please help me out thanks

Yes the app is really nice especially once they get all the bugs fixed but does anyone know if they will be coming out with the assistant program that goes on your computer because I really did like that function too? Because if you do not get a tablet screen there's no way to do the download updates. If I am missing something please help me out thanks

It is my understanding that there will be no Assistant program. You are wrong, you can download the updates to any computer, PC or Mac. Unzip the file and copy the .bin file to the SD card root directory. That will update your Inspire to update your Tx if you have a USB card reader you can plug the SD card into that and update the TX with it plugged into the USB port. If not copy the bin file to a thumb drive.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
It is my understanding that there will be no Assistant program. You are wrong, you can download the updates to any computer, PC or Mac. Unzip the file and copy the .bin file to the SD card root directory. That will update your Inspire to update your Tx if you have a USB card reader you can plug the SD card into that and update the TX with it plugged into the USB port. If not copy the bin file to a thumb drive.
Ok I did misunderstand it completely ;) thanks so much!

On this topic if the master RC transmitter is lost / damaged/ failure how do you pair another Tx? Does this also mean that the Inspire1 will be a very closed system where additional hardware by 3rd parties will not be easily integrated?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD