Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Beyond Smart Event - What will be see?

Reaction score
Hi guys,

DJI seems to be announcing something on Thursday, the day before the official IFA Tradeshow start in Berlin (it's like CES but in Europe). What do you guys think we will see? Inspire 2? A new drone?

Attachments

• DJI_HP_Beyond_Smart_Small_QCG.jpg
    DJI_HP_Beyond_Smart_Small_QCG.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 94
increased bitrate would be nice. It could also be a Osmo with built in Display, or maybe a mix between Osmo and Ronin with integrated Display.

Reactions: lexustbs
That would seem like a step backward from the Osmo though. Plus each phone weighs different amounts, then you can't really have external mics. I mean anything is possible just seems less likely to me.

Reactions: FlyingPhotosKR
That would seem like a step backward from the Osmo though. Plus each phone weighs different amounts, then you can't really have external mics. I mean anything is possible just seems less likely to me.
Good point but looking at the shapes it looks like a gimbal and a big screen? Not saying its going to be a phone stabilizer in the end, but could they could just have it for iphones? Since apple is already selling phantoms this could be the next step with apple.
Hoping/wishing it is an inspire 2 tho.

Ok, taking a stab at the image on the DJI "Beyond Smart" announcement page...I wonder if the center rectangle could be the new view for the pilot using the FPV cam, and now able to navigate through all the obstacles in the background(building looking rectangles) using new obstacle avoidance sensors. Far fetched maybe, I know, but there's also a definite "V" or five in the middle of the image. No way we could be getting a Phantom 5 already, so I'm going to go with the first interpretation...

I'm off to Berlin with DJI, will let you know, what ever it is, is like, in the flesh... (did that make sense??) Probably not, but you know what I mean.
IMG_0731.JPG

Smart drone implies its some kind of navigation/avoidance thing.
I don't think it will be anything to get excited about.

But hoping to be proven wrong.

Really a Osmo Mobile? That's disappointing. I'm not interested in buying the next Inspire anytime soon because I bought mine back in April. However, I do want to see what the next Inspire will look like. I guess we'll have to wait... :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan