Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Camera Road Map

Reaction score
Anyone have any ideas on what we can expect from DJI this year with regards to their cameras?

100MBPS@4k is the current minimum standard for those looking to produce something half decent these days.

That means

Inspire 2 series 20mp
Mavic Air 12mp
Phantom 4 Pro 20mp
Mavic 2 (unlikely to improve over phantom 4 pro camera) (likely 20mp)

I would imagine the next jump up for DJI would be 10bit (100-150mbps) and 24mp (the latter seen in the X7) for those who do not have the dng option enabled on inspire 2.

Does anyone have news or thoughts on what we can expect next from DJi within the net year with regards to increased Megapixels are Video quality?

Resolution wise the cameras are there, Now its about Data Rate and Color Depth

I'll still take the new Alexa LF anyday over anything that ever comes out the DJI factory.:p
And the heli required to fly it. Because we're talking flying cameras here. What are you even doing in this forum? :) I know... you're a mod...

And the heli required to fly it. Because we're talking flying cameras here. What are you even doing in this forum? :) I know... you're a mod...
The Arri is around 17lbs (plus glass) and airframes like the Green Be 1200 will happily lift over 40lbs safely.
So yes, the Alexa LF is flyable.
Most days, I have no idea what I’m doing here.......:cool:

Reactions: Eric Braun
The Arri is around 17lbs (plus glass) and airframes like the Green Be 1200 will happily lift over 40lbs safely.
So yes, the Alexa LF is flyable.
Most days, I have no idea what I’m doing here.......:cool:
Well... I see by your signature line you're an over-achiever. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdolphBonn