Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI car charger

Great thread, would read again.

It takes about an hour and a half to charge a TB48 on a standard charger, a little extra for doing it in car isn't bad. Most people will not have a utility for that, but if you're on a road trip, better to charge some batteries along the way than not at all. Why are you complaining? Is someone forcing you to buy it?

Reactions: Farlap
Great thread, would read again.

It takes about an hour and a half to charge a TB48 on a standard charger, a little extra for doing it in car isn't bad. Most people will not have a utility for that, but if you're on a road trip, better to charge some batteries along the way than not at all. Why are you complaining? Is someone forcing you to buy it?
I'm not complaing, I'm just saying it's a waste of money. Their are a lot faster 12v charging options out there

I'm not complaing, I'm just saying it's a waste of money. Their are a lot faster 12v charging options out there
I had to travel to Esperance to do a job and it would have been great to charge along the way. I ended up having to stop and have an hour coffee while I charged a little. I had just finished one job and travelling to another. I think it would have been better just to buy more batteries.

Which one?

I've used the standard charger in my RV (2 batteries 80Ah each) but you are wasting a lot of energy during the eletrical conversion from 12V to 230V (Europe) and back down to 26V. The TB48 is sucking ~10A for almost 2h.. that's a lot of stuff if you have 8 batteries to load..

So, the DJI car charger is good for me as long as there are no other solutions out there..
Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84