Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CES Announcements

No red nor green lights...wrapped them 'cos they blind me, as i only fly early dawn or late dusk.
it's the backdrop that mostly confuses...
if you really like lights, fix a Knog [blink option] ... little cowbell...
i1 wrap.jpg

Not saying it is a toy... but it looks less like one in black...
That's your opinion.
I think black is crazy as it will be harder to see when flying low as it will blend in with the background.
There will be more crashes with black Inspires than white ones!

How much easier or harder will it be to see the black I1 with your eyes? If one needs to have visual control over your drone what effect will this have on the range you can travel and still keep it within eyesight?

I just did a custom Matt black on a customer I1pro and to be honest it is much easier for me to see it against a bright skyline. The customer came yesterday and he flew his out pretty far and I flew my white one the same distance and the black was much easier to spot. He came to the same conclusion. We did notice however that when flying in a darker tree line the white was more visible. To me that makes perfect sense. It's a trade off really, I personally love the I1Pro Black.
Brian

No red nor green lights...wrapped them 'cos they blind me, as i only fly early dawn or late dusk.
it's the backdrop that mostly confuses...
if you really like lights, fix a Knog [blink option] ... little cowbell...
View attachment 5571
I like this photo Dxtrty.The Inspire blends weel with the background.Nicely done:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo