Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CineSSD field backup

That hasn't been my experience. I have had several unplayable/unrescuable/unfixable video files transfer from drive to drive. This became so problematic for large copy operations > 200GB that I started using DataCenter drives. Unfortunately, it took over a year to discover some of the deprecated files. All files were copied over USB 3.0 ports to USB 3.0 drives.
Wow... that's kind of crazy. What good are huge drives and fast transfer speeds if they make errors they don't correct or at least tell you about? I'll be more careful until I make sure it is reliable. I have just been assuming.

Reactions: marctronixx
Wow... that's kind of crazy. What good are huge drives and fast transfer speeds if they make errors they don't correct or at least tell you about? I'll be more careful until I make sure it is reliable. I have just been assuming.

I've tried several video repair utilities to no avail. The files show the correct volume size, but no video player will open them (including K-Lite), and no video repair will repair them. I got so disgusted with one company's video repair utility and their ridiculous, crappy support that I made a video about their ridiculous product:

the g tech 2TB is in the same pricerange as the samsung... i am planning to get one of those as its in a shockproof case...

Also, you can use a Gnarbox connected to an external ssd like the Samsung. This way, the iPad or iPhone can view all of the files.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newbieken