Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI CrystalSky Monitor Owner Discussion by Advexure

Reaction score
Website
www.advexure.com
From NAB here in Las Vegas, we are excited to announce that the DJI CrystalSky Monitors will begin shipping soon from Advexure and are now available for pre-order.

In case you've forgot what the CrystalSky is after all these times that DJI has teased us with its release over the past few months, here is a quick rundown of its prominent features.
  • Uses optimized video decoding to decode video in real-time, provides smooth, real-time video with minimal latency
  • Runs optimized versions of DJI GO, DJI GO 4 and DJI Pilot apps
  • Includes two microSD card slots for rapid storage and playback of encoded 4K video
  • External battery provides run times of up to 6 hours
  • HDMI port allows up to 4K video to be output to FPV goggles and other display devices.

Available in three configurations:

DJI CrystalSky 5.5-inch, High Brightness - $469

DJI CrystalSky 7.85-inch, High Brightness - $599

DJI CrystalSky 7.85-inch, Ultra Brightness - $849

DJI CrystalSky Compatibility - The CrystalSky monitor can quickly connect to the Inspire series, Phantom 4 series, Phantom 3 series (Phantom 3 Professional, Phantom 3 Advanced), Matrice series, and Osmo series (except the Osmo Mobile) over Wi-Fi or via a remote controller USB port, depending on your specific product.

DJI CrystalSky Availability:

CrystalSky 5.5" (High Brightness) – Now Shipping!
CrystalSky 7.85" (High Brightness) – July 2017
CrystalSky 7.85" (Ultra Brightness) – July 2017

Learn more about the DJI CrystalSky Monitor here: DJI CrystalSky – Ultra-Bright Drone Video Monitor | Advexure

Safe and happy flying! :cool:
-The Advexure Team

Last edited:
Reactions: Elizabeth H
ugh, 1 to 2 months..ah well.
really hoping these are available by late May, so I can take one on a trip.

Do these come with that TX mount bracket as seen in the pics?

More details will continue to emerge but as of now it sounds like DJI will begin shipping to tier one dealers around the middle of May. Your timing may just work!

More details will continue to emerge but as of now it sounds like DJI will begin shipping to tier one dealers around the middle of May. Your timing may just work!

thank you for that info.
regarding the bracket. I take it the monitor's come with that metal looking mount?

thank you. I see its a separate line item.
I think I'm going to go the goggles route.
Perusing your web site now
:)

Goggles are definitely going to be more of a fun accessory to have, not sure if we'll be seeing them used in the commercial space at all. Any questions give us a shout here on IP or on the live chat on our website.

I mentioned on rcg, that I'd like to throw some love to a tier 1 dealer versus buying DJI direct, so my question to you, would you have them on release day, or sometime shortly after they hit DJI's warehouse?

thanks again for your time and information.

Regarding the commercial space, I can imagine pro's would love to be able to use the goggles for gimbal/camera tracking versus the camera operator using joysticks.

I mentioned on rcg, that I'd like to throw some love to a tier 1 dealer versus buying DJI direct, so my question to you, would you have them on release day, or sometime shortly after they hit DJI's warehouse?

thanks again for your time and information.

Regarding the commercial space, I can imagine pro's would love to be able to use the goggles for gimbal/camera tracking versus the camera operator using joysticks.

That's a great question and a question we received DJI release after DJI release, year after year. As one of DJI's largest US accounts for end user sales and dealer account account distribution, Advexure typically receives very large quantities of early allocation for new product releases to supply all of our channels. Over the years, our pre-orders are typically receiving their orders at the same time that very early DJI direct orders are being received by end users, this is not always the case as we've been earlier and have also been later. Given our LA warehouse's proximity to DJI's factory and warehouse in China we very quick to receive and process new release pre-orders for online and local pickup/fulfillment at our LA location.

That's a great question and a question we received DJI release after DJI release, year after year. As one of DJI's largest US accounts for end user sales and dealer account account distribution, Advexure typically receives very large quantities of early allocation for new product releases to supply all of our channels. Over the years, our pre-orders are typically receiving their orders at the same time that very early DJI direct orders are being received by end users, this is not always the case as we've been earlier and have also been later. Given our LA warehouse's proximity to DJI's factory and warehouse in China we very quick to receive and process new release pre-orders for online and local pickup/fulfillment at our LA location.

excellent answer.
Consider my pre order on the way

Reactions: Advexure
Well folks, it sounds like all CrystalSky all models may be held up until June...the Goggles stole the show and stole the production line :(

We will be back here with another update as we have more information available. Any specific questions please don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email.

Well folks, it sounds like all CrystalSky all models may be held up until June...the Goggles stole the show and stole the production line :(

We will be back here with another update as we have more information available. Any specific questions please don't hesitate to give us a call or shoot us an email.

So maybe the Ultra version won't end up being later than the others? Saw that you started shipping the Goggles today, if I pre-order this weekend when do you realistically think they will deliver?? Happy to pre-order but don't want to wait for weeks and weeks....

So maybe the Ultra version won't end up being later than the others? Saw that you started shipping the Goggles today, if I pre-order this weekend when do you realistically think they will deliver?? Happy to pre-order but don't want to wait for weeks and weeks....

Hi Tom - Very possible we could see all three of the models begin to ship at the same time but I think it's doubtful. Ultra will still most likely be after the two 1000-nit models. Sorry about the slight delay in this response but for new pre-orders as of today the best estimate we have is around the middle of June. Feel free to reach out by phone and we can create a pre-order order for you with credit card that will only authorize at the time the pre-order is placed and the order will be charged when it is ready to ship. We're always available on the live chat if we can be of any further help.

Reactions: mpaerial
Reactions: cvanhoose
Effective today, June 2nd: The CrystalSky 7.85" High Brightness and the 7.85" Ultra Brightness will begin selling at a promotional price as shown below.

DJI CrystalSky 5.5-inch, High Brightness - $469

DJI CrystalSky 7.85-inch, High Brightness - $599 (was $699)

DJI CrystalSky 7.85-inch, Ultra Brightness - $849 (was $999)

Those with past pre-orders of the CrystalSky will receive an adjustment to their original pre-order to reflect this promotional price change.

Good prices. How am I able to preorder from you and I can not from DJI?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963