Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI disappointments

Anyone else tired of getting taken advantage of

• Yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well, after hearing all the issues about batteries I finally get to experience it myself. My original battery is dead and won't turn on and my first new battery has a bad cell. Called Dji and was told to pound salt. What a joke!
My inspire at the time of the call was under 1 year, 2nd battery was 6months and 2 weeks old, battery problems started under 6 months but I thought they were covered for one year.
Purpose of my post is to state how disappointed I am with Dji warranty support.
First battery, ok it's almost 1 yr old.....still sucks
Second battery I bought 3 but 2 wouldn't charge so they were returned and I kept the third because it charged up and bought 2 more all through Amazon. Different seller on the second round. The battery I kept is faulty, and Dji won't even listen to my story. I think all three were junk from the get go.
As a big company you would think they would have stepped up.

Big company 1 Little guy 0

Don't let DJI get away with it. If you bought the batteries in Europe then you are covered under European law for two years. Google it and keep on at them quoting it, eventually they will replace them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: niki
Don't let DJI get away with it. If you bought the batteries in Europe then you are covered under European law for two years. Google it and keep on at them quoting it, eventually they will replace them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply Jem, however I bought them in the USA and I live in Canada.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jj2018