Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI <> DroneBase Holiday Video

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Figured I'd share this since DJI invested in us 2x. We had over 20 DroneBase pilots from around the world (primarily in US) film properties and locations that were in holiday decorations. Pilots had to use the Inspire w/ X5 camera or the P4. They were given a specific shot list from us. It was really cool and I know that some of the pilots on this forum were part of it.

Enjoy:

Happy holidays and fly safe.

- Nick

Reactions: Ascender
Thank you for sharing!

Enjoy the holidays and a happy new year everyone!

Hey everyone, I'm trying to post this wherever a dronebase employee is, because I have a serious problem. I am unable to collect my payment. The app will not let me put my payment information in, and thus I cannot be paid. I have 19 dollars waiting for me, and the app says I must complete a mission first, when I have completed 3 and been paid for one.

Hey everyone, I'm trying to post this wherever a dronebase employee is, because I have a serious problem. I am unable to collect my payment. The app will not let me put my payment information in, and thus I cannot be paid. I have 19 dollars waiting for me, and the app says I must complete a mission first, when I have completed 3 and been paid for one.

Happy to help. You can always contact us via [email protected] - or there are also a number of ways to "Contact Us" on the website. When you accepted your first mission, you should have also received a Qwil invite to set up your Direct Deposit info. Qwil is our payment provider and they handle end of year 1099 tax forms. Can you check your inbox for the Qwil invite. IF you did not receive it, let us know via that email so we can look into it by giving us your username that you signed up so we can check it out.

Nick

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido