Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Europe - what a service!

Reaction score
Last week my local dealer (FPV, Brighton, UK) diagnosed a faulty camera as being the reason for my intermittent loss of the video signal on start-up. So sent off an email to DJI Support Europe Tuesday am with a copy of the log file and they replied saying send it to their service centre in The Netherlands for a warranty repair / replacement.

Posted it Tuesday pm at the local post office, got an email this morning from DJI to say they had received it and got another email from DJI two hours later to say that it had been repaired, shipped and was on its way back - together with a tracking number. I'm assuming they've shipped a replacement unit but even so what an amazing service!

Sorry for those of you around the globe having to wait weeks for repairs but live in hope that DJI can roll out whatever it is they are doing In Europe to elsewhere.

Lucky devil

I waited nearly 100 days for my replacement camera.

Think it went to dji Germany

The service was genuinely terrible and it will make me think before I buy another dji product

You must have the magic touch JUST had repair invoice for a low level slow crash on my bird! Only four weeks so far! :( Seriously would advise against this company now...
Sorry to hear that - looks like they're good at shifting boxes but maybe short on repair engineers over in The Netherlands.

For future reference (should you have a need) the service side of the dealer I bought from (FPV) is called Drone Doctor and as from last month they are an authorised Phantom and Inspire service centre. Based in Brighton so pretty handy for you. Have a look here:

Drone Doctor UK - Quadcopter and Camera Drone Repairs

Sorry to hear that - looks like they're good at shifting boxes but maybe short on repair engineers over in The Netherlands.

For future reference (should you have a need) the service side of the dealer I bought from (FPV) is called Drone Doctor and as from last month they are an authorised Phantom and Inspire service centre. Based in Brighton so pretty handy for you. Have a look here:

Drone Doctor UK - Quadcopter and Camera Drone Repairs
Are you absolutely sure they are authorised by DJI to work on Inspires? I mean REALLY authorised??
The reason I ask is DJI have not distributed the jigs needed to align the arms to outside of their repair centres.

Are you absolutely sure they are authorised by DJI to work on Inspires? I mean REALLY authorised??
The reason I ask is DJI have not distributed the jigs needed to align the arms to outside of their repair centres
I don't know to where he send his Inspire in the Netherlands but my dealer is an authorised DJI dealer and is allowed to do all repairs.
http://www.droneland.nl/nl/

I don't know to where he send his Inspire in the Netherlands but my dealer is an authorised DJI dealer and is allowed to do all repairs.
http://www.droneland.nl/nl/
Hi Huppe, don't want to doubt you but.......are you sure they are authorised specifically to do Inspire repairs by DJI?
Phantoms yes, S1000's etc yes but authorised to repair Inspires?
This may of course changed recently and being in the Netherlands they are of course near to DJI's European service centre so possible but my understanding was/is that DJI have not released the alignment jigs to any dealers.

Hi Huppe, don't want to doubt you but.......are you sure they are authorised specifically to do Inspire repairs by DJI?
This may of course changed recently and being in the Netherlands they are of course near to DJI's European service centre so possible but my understanding was/is that DJI have not released the alignment jigs to any dealers.
Yeap they are authorised DJI repair service and this includes the Inspire.Was there when they repaired one and this is all under warranty when I asked them.

Yeap they are authorised DJI repair service and this includes the Inspire.Was there when they repaired one and this is all under warranty when I asked them.
Good news - I think their proximity to DJI Europe repair centre helps. :)

Well they told me they had just become authorised and they have it on their website. Obviously without verifying through DJI I don't know for sure but also being a dealer I wouldn't think they would make such a claim if it wasn't true. Maybe they can't repair everything and I'm not certain if they are authorised to carry out warranty repairs. I'll email DJI and check it out as I may have need of them in future.

Well they told me they had just become authorised and they have it on their website. Obviously without verifying through DJI I don't know for sure but also being a dealer I wouldn't think they would make such a claim if it wasn't true. Maybe they can't repair everything and I'm not certain if they are authorised to carry out warranty repairs. I'll email DJI and check it out as I may have need of them in future.
OK thanks, ask if they are specifically authorised to undertake all Inspire repairs by DJI and would be grateful if you can post the response on here as if they are it may well be helpful to other members of the community. Mention this forum if you want and say that particular question has been asked.
Thanks.

Reactions: Lipp_24
Had a faulty X3 camera, which was sent to DJI Germany in December.

A new one was returned within eight days. It can't be faster!!!

Hi guys

Have a quick look at www.dji.com/service (and choose Europe). You'll see we're the only UK DJI Recommended Service centre. :) (It's taken them since September to update their website so we've had some doubters in the meantime!).

Here's my blog post about doing my training in China: Drone Doctor’s training (and testing) at the DJI factory in Shenzhen, China - Drone Doctor UK

We're happy to help with anything we can.

All the best

Drone Doctor
That's great news - I might give you a shout shortly regarding popping an advert up on this site! Could be very handy. :)
Does your service include warranty repairs handled in-house or do they still need to be sent to the Netherlands?

The Editor
Moderator - www.inspirepilots.com

DJI Germany is now superseded by DJI Netherlands for everyone except German customers.

With regards to warranty; we are authorised to make the decision that it's warranty, DJI will supply us with warranty parts, but they won't (presently) cover our labour. So we can do warranty but you still have to pay the hourly rate.

We're still pushing DJI to cover the labour too so that customers don't have to send items overseas.

All the best

Drone Doctor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez