Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI External Battery Extender & Battery (2PIN) to DC

I'm back to the question regarding the ADAPTER cable. The entire rig looks worthless without one and almost priceless if you have one.

Anybody got a link to where you can buy one or the proper components to build one without having to cannibalize $$$ worth of equipment?

I'm back to the question regarding the ADAPTER cable. The entire rig looks worthless without one and almost priceless if you have one.

Anybody got a link to where you can buy one or the proper components to build one without having to cannibalize $$$ worth of equipment?

The only reason to cannibalize would be if you needed a longer cord from the battery to the Osmo otherwise all the parts needed can be found at DJI here Buy Osmo Accessories | DJI Store . I personally would buy from Ralph at Fly High USA.

Reactions: unyks
I have one of those with my Inspire. Bet it's the same size. I never checked!
Good catch on that WilsonFlyer. The Inspire does ship with a similar cable which allows us to use a spare TB battery to power the remote control if need be. It is significantly different in shape, size and length so it WILL NOT work with the Battery Holder w/ Belt Clip that I designed but will work in the connective capacity.

Last edited:
I would love to see your 5 hour time-lapse.
I'll share when the project is complete. We're shooting time-lapse of corporate lettering being added to a 40 floor - 507' building downtown Denver. We're shooting from a block and a half away using OSMO for the wide-angle and a Canon 7D for the tight shot. Should be a couple more weeks before we're done.

Reactions: SanCap
For those of you who were looking for an OSMO "Phantom 2 or 3 External Battery Belt-Clip", solution......here they are on eBay in Black or White for $17 +SH.

Phantom%20Black%201.jpg

Phantom%20White%201.jpg

Phantom%20White%202.jpg

Phantom%20White%203.jpg

Phantom%20White%204.jpg

Phantom%20White%205.jpg

Phantom%20White%206.jpg

Phantom%20White%207.jpg

Phantom%20White%208.jpg

Apparently there is a subtle difference in pin locations between Phantom 2 & Phantom 3 batteries (probably to keep you from using them in the wrong one). I'm researching the difference and will make a Phantom 3 specific External Battery holder with Belt Clip available............ soon. ;-)

Subtle difference between Phantom 2 & 3 batteries is an offset of 2.5mm on pin placement (probably to keep people from using the incorrect battery in their Phantom). I've updated the Phantom 2 & 3 belt Clip to support both. When you slide your power cable into the clip you hold it right for a Phantom 3 or left for a Phantom 2 battery and everything lines up perfectly.

P2P3ExternalBatt.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo