Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI For sale Inspire 1 v2.0 (Version 2) - Bought 27 Sep 2016, full UK warranty.

Reaction score
Ebay link with 12 pictures:
DJI Inspire 1 v2.0 (Version 2) Drone - Bought 27 Sep 2016, full warranty. | eBay

I bought this drone less than 2 months ago on the 27th of September 2016 from Heliguy in the UK (official DJI re-seller). Warranty is in full effect and 100% transferable to the new potential owner - I checked with Heliguy.
This is the DJI Inspire 1 Version 2 latest edition drone and it is in pristine condition, I've flown it only 5 times at a total of 63 minutes flight time - I have attached the purchase invoice and the flight logs as proof. This is practically a brand new drone! Selling it due to sudden change in family circumstances so I have to part with it.
It comes with a TB48 battery rather than the standard one for longer flight duration and other extras like long range reflectors for the controller and HDMI goggles for FPV flight (the goggles alone cost was around £150).
This practically a brand new drone and it is in mint condition.
New it retails now at £1849 in the UK.

No returns accepted and prefer collection if possible as this item is in 100% pristine/mint and working condition so to avoid any issues if someone was to cause any damage after purchase. If collection is an issue will post though UK only.

Included in the box:
1x DJI Inspire 1 version 2 drone
1x Zenmuse X3 cammera and gimbal (4K) and an ND lense filter - camera carry box
1x Inspire 1 radio controller with Lightbridge technology
4x pairs of quick release propellers (2 spare pairs)
1x battery charger - UK plug
1x 16G memory card
2x micro USB cables - 1x Power cable - 1x RC Charging cable
1x DJI RC Harness
1x rugged carrying case
Extras:
1x HDMI FPV goggles - worth around £150
1x controller antenna reflectors for long range flights

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads