Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO 2.4.3 crashing on Camera Connect

Reaction score
Luckily I tried this at home first before heading out for a flight. Is anybody else experiencing this: launch the DJI GO app v2.4.3, click on Camera to connect to Inspire, app thinks for a bit then crashes?

I've re-booted my iPad Air but no luck yet. Was connecting fine with 2.4.2.

Silly me, never thought of that. Question: what happens to all your video that's stored with the app? I went to delete the app and, of course, I get the warning dialog stating that all the app's data will be deleted as well.

Anybody know?

Yes, lost all data on mine. Don't know whether you can back this info up in anyway. To be honest I never use any of those features on the app. I always back-up media straight from the cards to hard drives and flight logs are recorded via the trusty flight log book.

Deleted and re-installed and that solved the connection problem. I haven't lost any of my videos either, it's just handy to have all that stuff accessible if you want to show somebody a bit of footage on your iPad. I could re-load into the Videos app I suppose. No matter. Can't worry about it now. Thanks for the tip. :)

I am having the same issue with an Android Galaxy S2. I have deleted the Go app but still the same. Funny thing is that Litchi still works, so it has to be a DJI Go App issue.
Any more ideas please...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters