Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO 4 Update

Your standard iPhone charging cable as supplied with the iPhone works just fine.

I can't comment on the P4P, but on the I2, do remember to set the switch next to the USB socket accordingly....

Your standard iPhone charging cable as supplied with the iPhone works just fine.

I can't comment on the P4P, but on the I2, do remember to set the switch next to the USB socket accordingly....
The P4P doesn't have a USB port on the UAV. The standard iPhone cable is 10 pin to USB... No 10 pin to micro USB cables provided.

Actually...

The P4 shipped with a little stub cable that converted normal USB to micro-USB, doesn't the P4P have that as well?

Edit: Just checked the 'what's in the box' list for the P4P and it is there, called the 'OTG USB' cable...

Just plug your normal iPhone charge cable into the phone and the other end into the OTG cable and you are good to go...

Last edited:
I updated DJI GO 4 from the APP Store then the P4P Controller firmware from the controller itself by disconnecting the bird, using the iPhone connected normally to the controller. Then the bird asked for firmware update, for which I used the provided cable connected to the iMac, opened Assistant Application and did it and no problem.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Manashiroy