Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO android bug

Reaction score
Somebody here has the latest version of this app? Today I have three flights and every flight had a full app crash... Very annoying when I need to restart the app rather to control the camera and the machine in the air.

Is there any other app that can I use without frustrating bugs and errors?

Before the last update I not have any errors, but now I see that this version is unacceptable to control a flying machine.

Somebody here has the latest version of this app? Today I have three flights and every flight had a full app crash... Very annoying when I need to restart the app rather to control the camera and the machine in the air.

Is there any other app that can I use without frustrating bugs and errors?

Before the last update I not have any errors, but now I see that this version is unacceptable to control a flying machine.
Moved to correct section

I was having the same issues. Dunno what device you're using, but a change may be in order:

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 which is on the list of the supported phones. Don't have any problems but since the last update every flight = freeze... very frustrating...

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 which is on the list of the supported phones. Don't have any problems but since the last update every flight = freeze... very frustrating...

Wouldn't surprise me, man. I was flying with a Nexus 6P before. MORE than powerful enough to run the app, but it would glitch out, crash, freeze (the app would even freeze the ENTIRE PHONE sometimes...), video would lag and stutter...it was terrible.

With my new tablet? 100% flawless through all EIGHT Dronebase missions yesterday. Couldn't recommend it highly enough.

So the nVidia Shield is the answer?
I have had the shield for about a year and half. the same one that is in the video and at first it worked great. I purchased the Z3 and the video delay makes it useless. all updates are current on tablet and camera. I have done about everything to the tablet to help speed it up. it is only used for flying so I have installed no other apps. restored back to out of the box. turned everything off I could. no change. up to a 8 sec delay in video. now if I go back to the X3 the delay is gone. if i use and I6 phone with the Z3 the delay is gone. i am not an apple guy and have no apple product in my house. but i am thinking that if i want any of this stuff to work i have no choice but to go to apple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen