Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

DJI go app 3.0

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by oblivie, Sep 30, 2016.

1. oblivie

Installed this new version 3.0 dji go app....now I have to switch on grid lines manually for every flight...and the C2 and iso dial.....combo to level the horizon gimbal adjust does not work anymore. Tried on 2 controllers.
    Anyone have this same problem or noticed this? I Have the latest firmware :(

2. cinematic_aero

I too am experiencing the grid lines being turned off each time now. And I didn't even know you could adjust roll with C2 and wheel but thats awesome, although sounds like I won't get to use it with new app now...

Why does this always happen with DJI stuff? Every other app under the sun that I use gets updates that introduce new features without breaking or removing new features like DJI apps do.

3. lake_flyer

Glad that I have my iPad set to manual app update. Not updating until I'm sure it's good.

Ftolino likes this.
  4. Yannis DELVAS

Same troubles for me either on PH4 and Inspire1 Pro :-(

5. oblivie

This is awesome lmao:) here we go ....all this jus to compete with go pro...unbelieveable

6. Jimmykjimmy

Updated 10/22/16 to latest app. Thought it might solve the inability to upgrade the remote. Nope did nothing. Remote still stuck at 1.6..