Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji Go app for android

Don't need this one as it is full off crap.Social media stuff and that stupid editor thing.What I want is an app that's stable and will have all the promised future's 8 months ago.Not connecting my tablet to the internet,so I don't have the upgrade message also.Inspire works fine and I can get any version of the app I want.

Don't need this one as it is full off crap.Social media stuff and that stupid editor thing.What I want is an app that's stable and will have all the promised future's 8 months ago.Not connecting my tablet to the internet,so I don't have the upgrade message also.Inspire works fine and I can get any version of the app I want.
True

Just installed android go app and getting
no signal. Not going to stuff around with it any more so can someone please tell me how to get the app back previous to the go app.
Thank you,
Paul.

Just installed android go app and getting
no signal. Not going to stuff around with it any more so can someone please tell me how to get the app back previous to the go app.
Thank you,
Paul.
If you have a hdmi monitor, you will need to enable dual montior on or remove the monitor

Not using one ( Hdmi monitor)
Running Android on Sony z1.
1.3 worked well on previous app but when I updated to go app things turned to ****.

Would anyone tell me how to install find & insatll the Pilot app on Android?
I did a factory reset on the tablet I use for the Camera operator. I didn't realise it was not compatible with DJI Go.
I'm searching to find a solution, but thought I'd ask here.
Cheers

Would anyone tell me how to install find & insatll the Pilot app on Android?
I did a factory reset on the tablet I use for the Camera operator. I didn't realise it was not compatible with DJI Go.
I'm searching to find a solution, but thought I'd ask here.
Cheers
Which version?
You are running a VERY old discontinued app

Try here - Not too difficult, found by typing into Google "Older versions of DJI Go"!
DJI GO - APK - Download Apps for Android

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter