Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Go App Manual Video/Camera settings

Reaction score
Hi, Sorry to have to ask. I searched the threads and can't find what I need. In the newest DJI Go App 2.1.0. I'm looking for the screen that shows where I can manually adjust the values for contrast, sharpness and saturation.
It's driving me crazy. I know it's supposed to be there. Do I have to be in P, A, or F mode to see that screen or what am I missing?
Thanks in advance for your kind help
Rick

Hi, Sorry to have to ask. I searched the threads and can't find what I need. In the newest DJI Go App 2.1.0. I'm looking for the screen that shows where I can manually adjust the values for contrast, sharpness and saturation.
It's driving me crazy. I know it's supposed to be there. Do I have to be in P, A, or F mode to see that screen or what am I missing?
Rick
Hi Rick
The P-A-F switch deals with flight modes and has nothing to do with the camera. On the camera screen, your camera controls are on the right. Tap on the bottom icon, to display the camera setting (on left side). You can use this to select manual/auto modes and set various camera parameters. However, if you are new to the I1 I suggest you leave things in Auto. The right rear wheel can be used to adjust exposure.

Reactions: Rick Griffin
Rick
They are releasing a new update tomorrow the 7th, just wait and do it all at once. Upgrades Coming to DJI Phantom, Inspire Drones - PC Mag

Reactions: Rick Griffin
Thanks Scot and Steve, I am sort of new with have 60 flights with my inspire 1 but for some reason I can't find the manual setting for the earlier mentioned. I know where they should be. I've been setting my shutter speed and frame rate manually, just can't find the sharpness, saturation and contrast settings. at any rate your right. I'll just want on today's update. Everythings location in the app may change anyway. Thank you very much for the reply
Rick

Is there a possibility to save the camera-settings of the X5 RAW?
Now, each time after a restart, I have to adjust the settings.
Martin Hevel

Is there a possibility to save the camera-settings of the X5 RAW?
Now, each time after a restart, I have to adjust the settings.
Martin Hevel
Martin

There is a reported bug with the X5 which also relates to the X5 RAW where the manual aperture resets to f1.8 on power up. It does not appear to affect the automatic modes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla