Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI GO App NOT WORKING with Zenmuse XT

Reaction score
I just updated my DJI Go app and now whenever my Inspire is using the Zenmuse XT the app won't even open (on four different apple devices). If I try the DJI XT app, it will open however there is no feed and an error message (nothing about what the error actually is.) Its not hardware because the system works on a third party app. Anyone else having this problem?

I'm having the same issue. After updating the FW and Go app, I get things like weak signal; no connection; etc. I spent many hours getting the FW loaded and have nothing but problems since. At a loss right now what to do.

The only solution I have found so far is to revert the app to a previous version using iTunes.

I'm having the same problem. The GO app works fine with the X5, but shuts down when I mount the XTR. DJI service works banking hours. A lot of flights/problems occur on weekends and after hours.

Problem is this has been an issue for at least a week and the only answer you can get is we have no problems with the app or we are aware and working on it. I have a search and rescue drone that is out of service and has missed 2 calls for help waiting on them to figure out what is going on. Also the new xt pro app won't let you fly and is suppose to be an app just for the xt. Starting to loose hope in dji

Today i updated GO app to vers. 3.1.13 - fixed bug which led to crash the app when Zenmuse XT is connected.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74