Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji go compatibility with Galaxy Tab 4

Reaction score
Need help Dji Go will not download on my galaxy tab 4 says it's only compatible with phones any other pilot apps?

Well I'm glad it works for you but I'm not a fan of apple anything just looking for best pilot app to purchase

Need help Dji Go will not download on my galaxy tab 4 says it's only compatible with phones any other pilot apps?
This is not "News" so I have moved it to the 'Help' section where it belongs.
I have also changed the title of your post to something more
descriptive than 'DJI Go'
The Galaxy Tab 4 is not a supported compatible device as per DJI's listing so not surprised it will not work.
There are no other 'pilot' apps that will allow functionality of the platform since you will need access to IMU, compass calibration and a host of other features not available on any other application.

Hi,
I don't have the Inspire but I own the P3P.
I bought two weeks ago a Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, 8", I downloaded and installed the DJI GO app without any problem. Using the Tab 4, "screen mirroring" function, I connected to my Moverio BT-200 smart glasses. All works perfect.

I ran the "Go" software on my G4 Tab for a month or so. The video was very laggy and jumpy. I finally made the jump to a Nexus 7 and am happy with the change.

I am having the same issue.

I recently buggered my kindle fire (enabled debugging and developer options to allow google to side-load DJI Go app) and I have received a brand new galaxy tab 4. I was quite surprised that it isn't compatible as it is a capable tablet.

Anyway, I have allowed developer options and usb debugging, much the same as the kindle but still can't get it to load up...?

Any ideas?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962