Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Groundstation POI/HotPoint and Waypoint Feature Test

I just registered as a developer and in order to get access to the SDK (on page DJI Developer), I had to agree to the terms of an "end user license agreement" (DJI Developer). Before I agreed to it, I read it carefully and here's a relevant section -- sure looks to me that I'm subject to an NDA in the form of a confidentiality agreement (the Developer Policy at DJI Developer also merits a careful reading):

12. Confidentiality.
“Confidential Information” shall mean the SDK and Documentation and all other information disclosed to you by DJI that would reasonably be considered to be confidential, or is or was considered by DJI to be confidential, except for information which you can demonstrate: (a) is previously rightfully known to you without restriction on disclosure; (b) is or becomes, from no act or failure to act on your part, generally known in the relevant industry or public domain; (c) is disclosed to you by a third-party as a matter of right and without restriction on disclosure; or (d) is independently developed by you without access to the Confidential Information.

You shall use your best efforts to preserve and protect the confidentiality of the Confidential Information at all times, both during the term hereof and for a period of at least 3 years after termination of this Agreement, provided, however, that any source code you receive shall be held in confidence in perpetuity. You shall not disclose, disseminate, or otherwise publish or communicate Confidential Information to any person, firm, corporation or other third-party without the prior written consent of DJI. You shall not use any Confidential Information other than in the course of the activities permitted hereunder. You agree to use your best efforts to prevent and protect the contents of the SDK and Documentation from unauthorized disclosure or use. You shall notify DJI in writing immediately upon discovery of any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information or any other breach of this Agreement, and will cooperate with DJI in every reasonable way to regain possession of Confidential Information and prevent any further unauthorized use.

If you are legally compelled to disclose any of the Confidential Information, then, prior to such disclosure, you will (i) immediately notify DJI prior to such disclosure to allow DJI an opportunity to contest the disclosure, (ii) assert the privileged and confidential nature of the Confidential Information, and (iii) cooperate fully with DJI in protecting against any such disclosure and/or obtaining a protective order narrowing the scope of such disclosure and/or use of the Confidential Information. In the event such protection is not obtained, you shall disclose the Confidential Information only to the extent necessary to comply with the applicable legal requirements.​

If you guys would like me to lock this thread then carry on with the stupid comments, if not and you have something constructive to say then fine.

If you guys would like me to lock this thread then carry on with the stupid comments, if not and you have something constructive to say then fine.

Seems the time to lock was several post ago !
If I could think of something that stupid that you would lock it
I would post it immediately cause it sure feels it's run its course.

Reactions: The Editor
I assume the post had a video of a flight, which used the SDK and was not a video of the SDK code used to do the flight.

I don't think that's a breach of the developers NDA, what information has this disclosed to you?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth