Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI has confirmed that the aircrafts arms should not be loose or moving...

Gentleman, as Harvey Keitel said in Pulp Fiction:
With sugar on it. PLEASE, make a video of these procedures. Please.

Last edited:
Reactions: sdjackaerial
very interesting to hear about all your own experiences on this matter which you chose to kindly share .. I have the same vibration/oscillation pressure and am waiting fromDJI to let me know the suggested fix. About a week ago support advised they were busy preparing a video with a fix, but sofar have not seen it.

DJI did make a video on it for their technicians. However it is only for the DJI repair kit. If they make it a DIY repair then I am sure that they will release the video.

Thanks Ed. So do you suggest I just wait a bit more or chase support for further explanations or instructions on what to do?
By the way, your contribution in the various forums to help people understanding and clarifying matters is greatly valued and appreciated by many!
I understand that often you are in a difficult tight position on releasing info or comments , but thanks anyway for all your efforts !

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Tahoe Ed is, what we could talk in Brazil as "the cotton between the cristals" ;-)

Mine has always "rattled" a bit when I shook it steadily, all the 2mm allen needed tightening 1/4 of a turn, haven't touched any nuts or anything else, and as it is stable in the air I'm leaving well alone, but I will be sending it in for a service at 50hrs, IMHO this should be best practice.

Quick question for Tahoe ed or Blade strike....

We all know that the Inspires shouldn't have the flippy floppy arms and DJI are aware of this.
We also know that DJI are about to release a fix (either DIY or take into dealer - yet to be decided) but...... since DJI are aware of this and know how to fix it is it a fair assumption to say that the Inspires rolling off the production line now have this issue addressed?
Or have DJI not sorted this at source? - i.e. The Inspire is still a bit of a crap shoot whether you get wiggly wobbly wavy arms?

Quick question for Tahoe ed or Blade strike....

We all know that the Inspires shouldn't have the flippy floppy arms and DJI are aware of this.
We also know that DJI are about to release a fix (either DIY or take into dealer - yet to be decided) but...... since DJI are aware of this and know how to fix it is it a fair assumption to say that the Inspires rolling off the production line now have this issue addressed?
Or have DJI not sorted this at source? - i.e. The Inspire is still a bit of a crap shoot whether you get wiggly wobbly wavy arms?

Not all have this issue only one out of my two had this issue. I would expect any future craft to be checked over twice now that the assembly line has something to go by.

Thanks. So would I.
I would also hope that DJI have altered the thickness or spec of the damping material used in putting them together now.

Guys I would wait until DJI has a definitive solution be it DIY or through the Service Centers. I am not sure which it will be. Yes for those that are having issues it can be fixed.

Guys I would wait until DJI has a definitive solution be it DIY or through the Service Centers. I am not sure which it will be. Yes for those that are having issues it can be fixed.

And can you confirm that have addressed this particular problem for ones rolling off the production line from now forwards?

I only noticed in one video, the typical woven pattern cf. has this issue been observed on both types of cf? Haven't taken mine from the case yet but I have the "camo" type pattern.

I only noticed in one video, the typical woven pattern cf. has this issue been observed on both types of cf? Haven't taken mine from the case yet but I have the "camo" type pattern.

I have the EDIT "B" version (Camo) and it had this issue.

Last edited:
Is it possible to make some photo's or a video of this issue? That would really make it more clear for me and probably for a lot of other InspirePilots.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met behulp van Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarolinODo