Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 for sale with goodies

Reaction score
i bought it lightly used and i have lightly used it. it comes with
t48 battery 10 charges
t47 battery 8 charges
aero3d props which consist of
AmazingTech 13*4.5 Carbon Fiber Self-locking Propeller + Aluminium Adapter Set - Adapter/Prop Set Selection : Complete set (4 x adapters plus 4 x props)
and
LPAPS14 LP Adapter Plates & 14" CF Prop Set (x4)
and
6 carbon fiber xoar with 4 red and 4 black plates
2 sets of screw on props with two or three sets of blade snap locks.
amazing tech gimbal lock green color
amazing tech motor covers red
cnc metal red motor covers.
2 remotes, one for the bird, one for the camera.
case has the aftermarket metal handle brackets installed.
mint conditon inspire 1 with fully working gimbal/camera. plus it has two sun filters and a rubber lens cap
silicone covers on both remote controllers with front brackets for stronger support of ipad arm.
power brick and cords, couple packs of quick release for props, i never cared for them. i have youtube videos of a waterfall and mountain scenery using the inspire. heres my deal. i have been flying for a long time with other quads, mainly phantoms and parrots, i fly the birds into areas for dream shots, sometime i loose, not often but i do, i refuse to loose the inspire, as of now i have the inspire and two phantom 3p and two parrot bebop 2, i have lost one phantom 3p and one parrot bebop 2 this year. phantom i lost because of stupidty. parrot i lost because of battery failure.
the inspire needs the latest firmware update, 2,000 plus shipping in the us of a. paypal is fine so is money order or cashier check. i will trade it for the right guns, i am a ffl dealer so there is no problem with me taking gun trades. its completely legal since i am a dealer.
yea price is falling on them i know, but i am offering a good selection of carbon fiber propellers and two remotes and very low use. i can include my flight records from dji if wanted. and i can send links to videos i have online of the inspire. no other trades than guns. i prefer cash. if you live close to al/tn line you can pick it up. i am sure its the c series. i have a picture of born on date on the case, ill include it

Attachments

• IMG_7400.JPG
    IMG_7400.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_7401.JPG
    IMG_7401.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_7403.JPG
    IMG_7403.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_7405.JPG
    IMG_7405.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_7411.JPG
    IMG_7411.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7420.JPG
    IMG_7420.JPG
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7417.JPG
    IMG_7417.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_7426.JPG
    IMG_7426.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_7399.JPG
    IMG_7399.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_7408.JPG
    IMG_7408.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 62
i bought it lightly used and i have lightly used it. it comes with
t48 battery 10 charges
t47 battery 8 charges
aero3d props which consist of
AmazingTech 13*4.5 Carbon Fiber Self-locking Propeller + Aluminium Adapter Set - Adapter/Prop Set Selection : Complete set (4 x adapters plus 4 x props)
and
LPAPS14 LP Adapter Plates & 14" CF Prop Set (x4)
and
6 carbon fiber xoar with 4 red and 4 black plates
2 sets of screw on props with two or three sets of blade snap locks.
amazing tech gimbal lock green color
amazing tech motor covers red
cnc metal red motor covers.
2 remotes, one for the bird, one for the camera.
case has the aftermarket metal handle brackets installed.
mint conditon inspire 1 with fully working gimbal/camera. plus it has two sun filters and a rubber lens cap
silicone covers on both remote controllers with front brackets for stronger support of ipad arm.
power brick and cords, couple packs of quick release for props, i never cared for them. i have youtube videos of a waterfall and mountain scenery using the inspire. heres my deal. i have been flying for a long time with other quads, mainly phantoms and parrots, i fly the birds into areas for dream shots, sometime i loose, not often but i do, i refuse to loose the inspire, as of now i have the inspire and two phantom 3p and two parrot bebop 2, i have lost one phantom 3p and one parrot bebop 2 this year. phantom i lost because of stupidty. parrot i lost because of battery failure.
the inspire needs the latest firmware update, 2,000 plus shipping in the us of a. paypal is fine so is money order or cashier check. i will trade it for the right guns, i am a ffl dealer so there is no problem with me taking gun trades. its completely legal since i am a dealer.
yea price is falling on them i know, but i am offering a good selection of carbon fiber propellers and two remotes and very low use. i can include my flight records from dji if wanted. and i can send links to videos i have online of the inspire. no other trades than guns. i prefer cash. if you live close to al/tn line you can pick it up. i am sure its the c series. i have a picture of born on date on the case, ill include it
2,000 what? Not everybody loves in your country.
Please provide currency and location in classifieds.

Thank you

2000 us dollars. i kinda thought with it being in the us of a everone would know dollars. sorry if it was not clear

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84