Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Micro Four Thirds Reel Video

Really nice - thanks for sharing. I take it this was filmed with the X5 (and DJI Lens), and not the X5R? I see a new shock absorption plate is required to dampen the bigger camera. Did you do that yourself, and was it a big deal?
The machine came pre built with the vibration plate installed. The new app was flawless as well. This was the X5

It's a nice improvement but the low bitrate is evident in the water and grass in a number of shots.
Is it possible that you're seeing the effects of re-compression from online video services? I'm not saying that the X5 has no issues due to a relatively low bitrate, but I don't think watching a video on YouTube or Vimeo is really the right way to judge how susceptible any camera is to such issues.

Reactions: Kilrah
Is it possible that you're seeing the effects of re-compression from online video services? I'm not saying that the X5 has no issues due to a relatively low bitrate, but I don't think watching a video on YouTube or Vimeo is really the right way to judge how susceptible any camera is to such issues.

There's no way to know for sure without looking at the unaltered footage straight from the camera. That said, there are plenty of really good 4K videos on Youtube without any significant compression artifacts including from cameras like the Panny GH4 and the Sony RX100-IV.

So.... when will DJI or someone realeas a file we can downlaod and take a closer look at before dropping $3000 on this camera!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engko