Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 parts for sale

Reaction score
Parting out drones please pm with what you need for pricing

Motors,boom arm,center frame,ncore,landing gear, etc

IMG_0259.JPG

Hi .. Looking 4 right boom and arm,
2 CW motor with ecs board, center frame,light bridge, Package deal.??
Please lmk .. thanks TEXT me
808-628-8715

I need a WM610 Compass V2, the X3 vibration absorbing board and front nose piece. Let me know availability and price on each. Thanks.

Facing the front of the aircraft, I'm looking for the Right Arm bar that goes from the aircraft to the motor arm and the alignment strut below it. Do you have those two pieces? If so how much and where are you shipping from? I need these parts pretty quick since I'm scheduled to fly next Wednesday.

Crashed mine on Thanksgiving. =( The plastic T junction broke as did the alignment strut below it where it attaches to the bolt. It doesn't appear that I can purchase that plastic T part anywhere but if I could get that arm bar and alignment strut that would be awesome.

Please let me know,
Thank you
- Jeremy

Facing the front of the aircraft, I'm looking for the Right Arm bar that goes from the aircraft to the motor arm and the alignment strut below it. Do you have those two pieces? If so how much and where are you shipping from? I need these parts pretty quick since I'm scheduled to fly next Wednesday.

Crashed mine on Thanksgiving. =( The plastic T junction broke as did the alignment strut below it where it attaches to the bolt. It doesn't appear that I can purchase that plastic T part anywhere but if I could get that arm bar and alignment strut that would be awesome.

Please let me know,
Thank you
- Jeremy
I do have them, $85. Can you send pics just to make sur

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont