Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 Pre-Order Thread!

Hi Everybody, First of all, I Think this is gonna be a great site for all inspire Pilots for info, help etc :)
Just ordered an Inspire, with one controller and spare battery. Iam in the UK (Belfast Area so greetings to all), Have a phantom v2 upgraded version with fpv etc and have just sold it as I can't afford both unfortunately!
Hope they get everything sorted out before the end of the month as I've nothing to fly at the min and getting itchey fingers :rolleyes:
Anybody heard any news?

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
I am still waiting for the news as well...started to have itchy fingers like yours...sold my p2v+...now what i can do is wait...wait...and wait for the good news...

Hi all, new to the group. Pre-ordered the Inspire 1 from Cinedrones - 2 controllers, 3 5700mah, 1 4700mah, 2 chargers, and the GoProfessional case... excited to get it in (eventually.... after the delays) and start putting it to use.

As said on another link, hope we get one in the UK as well, paid in full for an Inspire 1 and 2 RC's and can't wait to fly it, really looking forward to it.

Cheers Mark

Not sure what I just did... I did not want to click on the order button! MY finger slipped?
Ordered the 2 Controller Kit with an extra TB47 battery form B&H. This will be my first UAV. The included case was probably what pushed me. B&H does not mention anything about the case on their site though.. I will surely make sure I get one out of DJI!

GYY5LZK}VB@I_`Q9SRM69GY.JPG Inspire_Box_show_1208_01.949.jpg Inspire_Box_show_1208_01.951.jpg I just received an email from B&H that I would be receiving a case with my pre-order. They also attached pictures. They did not give a new ship date though . . .
"Dear Andrew,

I hope this e-mail finds you well.
We are sorry for the delay; we have been informed by DJI that a light plastic case will be included with DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal. I have attached pictures of the case.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Have a wonderful day and we appreciate your business."

Ordered Inspire with one controller, thru B&H Nov. 22. First UAV. Just picked up a Propel to practice on. Love photography and plan to take my hobby to new heights.
Did you order while they advertised that they will include 2 x 64GB Sandisk MicroSD cards? I see that there are no mention of that anymore. And neither on my order details... They should not try to rip me off!

Did you order while they advertised that they will include 2 x 64GB Sandisk MicroSD cards? I see that there are no mention of that anymore. And neither on my order details... They should not try to rip me off!

I ordered before offer, but they added it to my order after offer came out. I've since cancelled with B&H and gone with an authorized dealer, which puts me in the second round. B&H could not tell me which round I was in.

View attachment 40 View attachment 41 View attachment 42 I just received an email from B&H that I would be receiving a case with my pre-order. They also attached pictures. They did not give a new ship date though . . .
"Dear Andrew,

I hope this e-mail finds you well.
We are sorry for the delay; we have been informed by DJI that a light plastic case will be included with DJI Inspire 1 Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal. I have attached pictures of the case.

Please let us know if you require any further assistance.

Have a wonderful day and we appreciate your business."
I ordered before offer, but they added it to my order after offer came out. I've since cancelled with B&H and gone with an authorized dealer, which puts me in the second round. B&H could not tell me which round I was in.

They came back to me asking for a screenshot or link to the item that can prove this. Why would I have thought of taking a screenshot?! They have not created a new item listing so a link to the item is kind of useless. This is not going to go down well! I would not want to take this thread completely off topic so I will start a new thread about this

Last edited:
If you are looking for proof they offered a free USB card, PM me and I'll send you a screen shot of my cancelled order.

Reactions: skillet
Placed my Inspire w/Dual Controllers order through UAVDirect last week. Mine will probably ship the end of January. In the meantime, my Ronin should arrive Friday. Happy New Year to all!:)

Reactions: Jacob Scordilis
Just a heads up that the Inspire 1 with single remotes have arrived and we still have some left after filling all of our backorders. If you purchase an Inspire 1 with dual remotes, we can still ship the Inspire 1 with single remote and ship the second remote at a later date when they arrive. According to DJI, they have stated that they will have them out to us in a few weeks.

http://www.allerc.com/advanced_sear...sess=a2afff2cc12421c679821fa190438821&x=0&y=0

ALL e RC,
If anyone from ALL e RC is online (and you still have I1s in stock) would you please check the carbon fiber pattern on your current inventory of I1? I'd like to place the order with you today if you can confirm that what you currently have in stock (and what I will receive) have the classic twill weave carbon fiber pattern. Thx.

Just pulled the trigger, I also purchased it from CopterShop as they are one of few dealers that still have them in stock. I received shipping notice with tracking number within couple hours of purchase. Great communication and excellent customer service as I specifically asked for I1 with Type A carbon fiber legs and Dale (customer service technician) was able to confirm that they have both types in stock and shipped out the one I wanted. No questions asked. I will be doing business with them again.

Reactions: DjiQuadzilla
ALL e RC,
If anyone from ALL e RC is online (and you still have I1s in stock) would you please check the carbon fiber pattern on your current inventory of I1? I'd like to place the order with you today if you can confirm that what you currently have in stock (and what I will receive) have the classic twill weave carbon fiber pattern. Thx.

Sorry I missed this post. Was a very busy week. We were out of stock within a few hours of posting that we had them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah