Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

SOLD! DJI Inspire 1 Pro Black Edition, Osmo, Extras

Reaction score
Edit: ***SOLD***

For Sale:

Immaculate DJI Inspire 1 Pro Black Special Edition.

This is the V2 of the Inspire 1, model T601. It is in immaculate condition with roughly 12 total flights. Many extras are listed below, and priced separately. I will give preference to a package sale for everything, price as listed at bottom of ad. I'm a long-time RC flier and treat my equipment impeccabbly well. Contact me here, or at [email protected] or by cell/text at 505-670-5851.

Everything is available for inspection and pickup in Albuquerque, NM. I'll happily ship this equipment, you pay shipping via UPS Insured Ground, signature required. Payment by paypal. I'll cover paypal merchandise fees, NO GIFT PAYMENTS! You should never send or accept gift payments for anything sold on the internet, you know that.

DJI Inspire 1 Pro Black Special Edition - Model T601 - $2399
As-new, never crashed, on latest firmware. Includes one (1) black controller (model GL658c), X5 camera, 15mm DJI lens, 100W charger, 2 sets of props, misc accessories from DJI (tools, harness, etc.), and one (1) TB47 battery with ~6 charge cycles.

DJI Black Controller - for 2-man operation. A second GL658c controller (in black) for 2-man operation. New, never used - $395.

Olympus 14-42mm zoom lens for the Inspire X5 camera. Includes DJI balance ring and has been modified for seemless mounting to the X5. $215

2x TB48 Batteries (in black): excellent condition, ~6 charge cycles each: $140/ea

1x TB48 Battery (in black). 2 cells reported out of balance, I have re-balanced this battery with a custom cable, and one cell comes in low. I would NOT fly this battery. It's good for parts, especially the black cover . $45

180W DJI Charger - $45

DJI Multi-Charger Hub - $50

Inspire 1 Angel Discharger. This tool is a MUST for DJI battery maintainence. This is the upgraded, all-metal version. 3-month wait for new. $100.

Complete Osmo Handle setup for X5 camera. Includes Osmo Handle, Phone mount, extra battery (2 total), X5 adapter, Rode Portable Video Mic, External battery adaptor, various mounts, and DJI handle. over $650 in Osmo accessories. Perfect for the X5. Note: X5 show in pics below on the Osmo handle is show for illustrive purposes. X5 sold with Inspire 1, above. $380

Go Professional DJI Landing Case for Inspire Pro w/X5. The best case for your Inspire. Holds everything (above, except the Osmo). $250

Total prices above are $4300. I will give preference to a package sale of EVERYTHING for $3499, a stunning deal for all this equipment. I'll cover paypal fees. I'll also pay HALF of shipping in the CONUS. I'd prefer to sell the package, and most equpiment will ship in the Go Professional case.

Thanks again, and let me now if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
annettekirtont