Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire 1 repair tutorials

what about having it exchanged from DJI... did die on you one day after warrenty ended?
bad cells i am guessing.
3 months after warranty. There are no replacement parts for the controller. I going to change the cells.

i had a similar issue with my first laptop which was a fortune in that time. warranty on battery was six months and it died on me after eight... i called the shop and asked them if they'd replace it for me the guy there said no because warranty is over. i did explain him with my - then poor hungarian - that if this is the way he treats customers i wil not be recomending not to mention that he does not know me and also not who i know which could be possible customers and the service he is providing and way of thinking is not what it should be.

eventually he changed his mind and asked for a little time as they did inventory check that day but it go replaced for me free of charge.

back to DJI I personally (if you did or not is not the point) i would have talked to my shop and to customer service to have it replaced since that is not normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those wanting to do their own repairs, what do you want to know?

I won't do a video as honesty, it's a very time consuming process and would involve too much footage. A step by step photo guide is better.

Happy to do a run down on specific repairs with photos included.

Reactions: Owen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide