Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji Inspire 1 V2

Reaction score
IMG_6467.JPG IMG_6471.JPG IMG_6468.JPG Brand new inspire 1 V2 drone, comes with 3 of the T48 batteries not the stock T47 (200 each) also a charging hub and 2 extra chargers, plus has the itelite radio mod (another 200 for that) dji shoulder harness and the x3 camera Ready to fly. MAKE OFFER

I'm outside Louisville KY
Text 270-872-9686 if your close and want to test fly. Still 11 months of warranty left.

Last edited:
Reactions: rcinlasvegas
Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid I will not be able to be much help on this one. We have taken in a few in trade and have found people who they were a good fit for. We are talking to a few others about trades now but currently do not have a used Inspire 1 so if we hear about anyone needing one before we get another one we can certainly point them to the classifieds here where they can find yours.

Good luck - both with selling the Inspire 1 and the back surgery.

Sorry to hear that. I'm afraid I will not be able to be much help on this one. We have taken in a few in trade and have found people who they were a good fit for. We are talking to a few others about trades now but currently do not have a used Inspire 1 so if we hear about anyone needing one before we get another one we can certainly point them to the classifieds here where they can find yours.

Good luck - both with selling the Inspire 1 and the back surgery.
You take trades?

Yeah, we have done a number of them. Mostly people trading up Inspire 1s for Inspire 2s or M600s. We don't advertise it really, but there is still a decent amount of demand for a good priced Inspire 1 - especially with an X5. On the last one we took someone's Inspire 1, X5, a number of batteries and a SmartPower Charger. The next day we had someone inquire with us that needed the Inspire 1 and X5 in GA with some of the batteries and another forum member just picked up a battery and the charger. Its a lot of extra effort on our end, but person trading in the gear gets rid of it easily and gets into their new copter quickly and the person who ends up with the used gear gets a decent price on a good machine and we get 2 happy clients that know we went the extra mile to get them both what they wanted. We normally end up selling the used gear at or just slightly below what we give on the trade in because we do not want to warehouse a bunch of used equipment. Its a bit of a risk, but has worked out OK so far.

Yeah, we have done a number of them. Mostly people trading up Inspire 1s for Inspire 2s or M600s. We don't advertise it really, but there is still a decent amount of demand for a good priced Inspire 1 - especially with an X5. On the last one we took someone's Inspire 1, X5, a number of batteries and a SmartPower Charger. The next day we had someone inquire with us that needed the Inspire 1 and X5 in GA with some of the batteries and another forum member just picked up a battery and the charger. Its a lot of extra effort on our end, but person trading in the gear gets rid of it easily and gets into their new copter quickly and the person who ends up with the used gear gets a decent price on a good machine and we get 2 happy clients that know we went the extra mile to get them both what they wanted. We normally end up selling the used gear at or just slightly below what we give on the trade in because we do not want to warehouse a bunch of used equipment. Its a bit of a risk, but has worked out OK so far.
do you guys have a website I'm looking for a v2

View attachment 11812 View attachment 11814 View attachment 11816 Brand new inspire 1 V2 drone, comes with 3 of the T48 batteries not the stock T47 (200 each) also a charging hub and 2 extra chargers, plus has the itelite radio mod (another 200 for that) dji shoulder harness and the x3 camera Ready to fly. MAKE OFFER

I'm outside Louisville KY
Text 270-872-9686 if your close and want to test fly. Still 11 months of warranty left.

Do you still have this?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669