Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji inspire 2 at Abandoned Psychiatric Center, NY

Excellent video, brings me back to when I use to have to go there to do work as a New York telephone splicer...There was a building I had to work in that was still being used as a central office for some of the buildings on the property that had clients .

My another video shot with dji inspire 2 at Abandoned Kings Park Psychiatric Center, NY
I love this bird. Great upgrade after Phantom 1, then Phantom 3 Pro...
Really nice exposure. Curious were you manually set? I didn't see any exposure ramping associate with auto in big lighting differences I.e. The shady side vs the sunny side of the building. Also want camera and format did you shoot?

Thanks, rmb

Really nice exposure. Curious were you manually set? I didn't see any exposure ramping associate with auto in big lighting differences I.e. The shady side vs the sunny side of the building. Also want camera and format did you shoot?

Thanks, rmb
I filmed with X5S 15mm dji lense. I locked AE on the building shade side and kept it for entire shot.

Overall very nice, very spooky. Terrific flying and camera op at the same time (yes?). What I really like is that you came in from the shade side then showed the sun side during that beautiful golden hour. Only suggestion, flying straight over the top, a little higher and shooting straight down, running the length of the building could have been very nice too. Also impressed that you were able to tilt up so much on that decending shot and not show props. Were you shooting 60p, 30p or 24p?

On a side note, I love how they sealed up the tops of the chimneys but there are big holes in the roofs!

Overall very nice, very spooky. Terrific flying and camera op at the same time (yes?). What I really like is that you came in from the shade side then showed the sun side during that beautiful golden hour. Only suggestion, flying straight over the top, a little higher and shooting straight down, running the length of the building could have been very nice too. Also impressed that you were able to tilt up so much on that decending shot and not show props. Were you shooting 60p, 30p or 24p?

On a side note, I love how they sealed up the tops of the chimneys but there are big holes in the roofs!
Thank you for suggestion.
I operated with my wife Mariya. This was her second time drone camera operating. I was surprised too tilting up that much.
I shot it 30p 4k prores 422.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubthirteen