Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Battery Mod

That adapter works great simple, you don't have to mod all your batteries an the connection is snapped in with the battery an no it doesn't show your add on battery in the app it your battery won't get nearly as warm either

That adapter works great simple, you don't have to mod all your batteries an the connection is snapped in with the battery an no it doesn't show your add on battery in the app it your battery won't get nearly as warm either
Aloha, did you use it yet ?

Yes about 20 flights . Your main battery usage percentage slows down to a crawl an you can actually not worry so much about landing right away. Even with the added weight it has more power I'm using a 5200 Ms

Yes about 20 flights . Your main battery usage percentage slows down to a crawl an you can actually not worry so much about landing right away. Even with the added weight it has more power I'm using a 5200 Ms
Aloha, Sorry to ask but what kind of batteries you are using ... I just received this adaptor and you say 5200Ms but is 6 s or 3 s ... I don't have much knowledge on this at all. Any kind of help will be appreciated. Mahalo

I fancy one of these, still deciding if I am going to stay with the inspire 1 and go for a second hand x5r, or sleep with an old man or something to afford an inspire 2 & x5s.

If I do get this mod, I'm thinking racing drone batteries would be good due to small size.

I hear the inspire can carry the extra weight pretty well, damon cooper in the USA has been doing this mod for ages with two fairly big bats and no probs.

I see no real reason to go to the I2 just yet. My I1 has plenty of life in it and I don't have to pay big money for RAW. Plus with small mod's that doesn't involve cutting etc I can get a little extra flight time, all good and I haven't spent a fortune to get there. I think a project worthy of an I2 would be the main reason I would buy one and then I would have serious sit down talk to myself about it to be sure, I mean I could probably get the same out of my current setup.
Right time to decide on additional flight batteries. Possible sub 600g 6S's but what mah???

25min with 5200 An x5 mounted on flyhighusa carbon fiber mount I bent straight. Battery is 625 grams

The power with the extra battery works great it's faster more responsive climbs quicker. You wouldn't think so but it does

Reactions: ash223
Slight problem here in the UK with Ms 5200 6S is I can't get hold of them for some strange reason, only available from US, HK or AUS. I can get the 6600 mah but they suddenly put the weight up. :(

I have been thinking along the lines of 3300mah 6S @ 565g or 4000mah 6S @ 730g

Talk to Tom Hodgins at strikingly uav he had split 6600's they were under 700 grams

Or may be 2 Ms 3S 5200mah @ 420g each... But the 6s 5200 are so much better especially the weight :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifeisart