Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Battery Mods Now Available @ FlyHighUSA

Sure thing sending invoice as soon as I have your shipping address. Also there is a cheaper charger that does really good. Type in lipo charger b601 and you will see it runs about 35 but it only does 1 battery at a time. It is a good charger as well

So what if i want to use my own TB47 or TB48 battery, what is the cost for a kit? (2 lipos, bracket and wiring).

89 dollars labor to mod you battery plus 269.00 for the kit. This is all you need to get going
Thanks for the quick reply. So for $269 exactly what am i getting (I didnt see a list on your web site). Can I just order the kit and install myself?

Thanks for the quick reply. So for $269 exactly what am i getting (I didnt see a list on your web site). Can I just order the kit and install myself?
You get the mounting plate and 2 6s lipo batteries and the Velcro mounts. Yes you can install it yourself but to use it you will need the battery mod as well and less you're doing that yourself

Dear friends, colleagues, as well as admins and moderators,

I strongly believe that this thread sould be part of General Forums / Classifieds section, as here in General discussions we are expected to freely share our toughts on topics, issues and soltion without bias and without unnecessary promoting/criticizing someones commercial effort. Having said that, it is my personal oppinion that in several cases this General discussion forum was hijacked by some commercial initiatives, who tried to win members oppinion by overstating and elevationg ordinary issues...

I do not want in any way to imply or suggest that FlyHighUSA is in any way unreliable or unprofessional supplier, on the contrary - I heard many nice things about their work. If General discussion needs one more thread about battery mod then it is nice that they have started it. On the other hand, due to commercial bias of this thread, I feel that it would be unpolite and unfair from me to discuss this thread intro despite I feel appropriate to discuss topics in General discussions.

What do you think about this?

I strongly believe that this thread sould be part of General Forums / Classifieds section, as here in General discussions we are expected to freely share our toughts on topics, issues and soltion without bias and without unnecessary promoting/criticizing someones commercial effort. Having said that, it is my personal oppinion that in several cases this General discussion forum was hijacked by some commercial initiatives, who tried to win members oppinion by overstating and elevationg ordinary issues...

I do not want in any way to imply or suggest that FlyHighUSA is in any way unreliable or unprofessional supplier, on the contrary - I heard many nice things about their work. If General discussion needs one more thread about battery mod then it is nice that they have started it. On the other hand, due to commercial bias of this thread, I feel that it would be unpolite and unfair from me to discuss this thread intro despite I feel appropriate to discuss topics in General discussions.

I think leave it be.there are over 50 pages related to battery mods.Ralph has come up with his own mod all setup to go.so instead of back tracking for some of us it's fine here

Go to the other pages then there is no need for you on this post other than taking it up with a complaint

Go to the other pages then there is no need for you on this post other than taking it up with a complaint

With due respect to you and all the other members - yes, this was complaint. It was not intended to be personal or malicious. I highly respect many helpfull coments of FlyHighUSA all over this forum, and I really apologize if you find my post offensive. On the other hand I found myself puzzled and iritated over situation and many similar threads, and thought that it is fair to share my concern with all of you directly under this topic. So, if you find this thread welcome and appropriate here where it is, I will not bother you or anyone else - yes, it is easy to skip to next thread if appropriate...

Best regards to all

I have seen you defending QR props, shooting down others ideas, poo-pooing 3rd party add-ons to the Inspire and generally being a Debbie Downer (except where DJI is the source of said equipment).

Now that you have dropped your large quantities of irrelevant opinions on most of the threads in this forum related to 3rd party anything, why don't you move along and leave the discussions of 3rd party improvements to folks who are using them?

I have seen you defending QR props, shooting down others ideas, poo-pooing 3rd party add-ons to the Inspire and generally being a Debbie Downer (except where DJI is the source of said equipment).

Now that you have dropped your large quantities of irrelevant opinions on most of the threads in this forum related to 3rd party anything, why don't you move along and leave the discussions of 3rd party improvements to folks who are using them?
You make this strictly personal, that says many about you... When I duscussed in this forum that was no most, even no many threads - I used strictly technical arguments, aeronautical best practices and never questioned anyones purchase (it is so easy to check out that my posts ware not related to many topics, and that just one of them stated that expensive props do not replace proper attitude)... So, you just demonstrated your personal imature attitude, and I will not try to correct you - if shi**ing on my fair and argumented posts makes you happy, feel free to continue :p

Best regards to all

Reactions: conspirator
You make this strictly personal, that says many about you... When I duscussed in this forum that was no most, even no many threads - I used strictly technical arguments, aeronautical best practices and never questioned anyones purchase (it is so easy to check out that my posts ware not related to many topics, and that just one of them stated that expensive props do not replace proper attitude)... So, you just demonstrated your personal imature attitude, and I will not try to correct you - if shi**ing on my fair and argumented posts makes you happy, feel free to continue :p

Best regards to all

Yes, it says many about me. More than many in fact. Very manies. It's not personal, it's just you. Those who choose NOT to accept DJI's shitty quality control and failed components and lack of redundancy who choose to spend their hard earned money improving the performance, quality, longevity, safety and redundancy of their aircraft should be left alone to discuss those endeavors.

If you choose to fly stock, we won't berate you with the reasons you shouldn't and we can both live and let live.

Thx

Yes, I'm very irritated by all those good stuff that Ralph posted and also by other posts about his good service because he and I are at opposite ends of the earth where the cost of shipping is overly prohibitive for me to get anything from him. He should be banned from advertising just because I cannot benefit from it! :p:p

Btw, thanks for getting the shipping quotes, Ralph. I do appreciate your instant attention and quick response. Hope we can do some business next time when I'm stateside. Sorry.. back to battery mods...

Reactions: FlyHighUSA
I appreciate all of my fellow pilots support. You guys make my job fun. I started this thread after putting a lot of time and effort into this kit The plan was to help the DJI community not fall out of the sky. Not only is this of great concern for the bird and potential loss there equipment, it is ultimately a real safety concern that I have and I feel there is a great need for redundancy. Yes FlyHighUSA is a profitable company but my intent and passions are to only help my multi-rotor community fly safer and longer. Anyone who has met, followed or dealt with me will tell you I'm in this for the right reasons. I just want the industry to move in a positive direction. It is a great pastime for me and my family alike. I hope we can make a positive impact in all of your lives. I am always around to answer any questions or concerns you may have. I am flying with my modded kit each and every day. To loose a battery under normal conditions would be catastrophic. The mod remedies this problem with ease. Fly farther, fly longer, and fly safer. A win win. See you guys soon. Call me if you guys have any questions about this or any other issue thank you all for your continued support. God bless.

Nice response !!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah