Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Battery Mods Now Available @ FlyHighUSA

Ralph, are the recommended attached batteries to be LiHV? I seem to remember reading somewhere that the stock battery is of higher voltage lithium. Definitely like the idea of battery redundancy as I've had a couple batteries fail and cause emergency landings.

Yeah Damon I've been following it from day one...great work. I'm just a tad lazy, but at the Horizon prices I think I'll brake out the trusty old soldering iron!

Ping them and see if that pricing is still accurate. Their US counterpart is now doing it for about $75-$100/battery which is much more reasonable.

Reactions: IrishSights
DJI Inspire Battery Mods are now in stock and ready for purchase.
I have been working hard and now have a complete stock of Modded DJI TB 47 and 48 batteries in both black and white. These packs are perfect for the Inspire pilot that needs additional flight time for longer missions and especially needed for flight redundancy. Imagine you're out for normal day of flying and for whatever reason your battery decides to just die. Whether it's a cell issue or a completely discharged pack mid-air. Either one of these situations can cause a catastrophic failure with crash. Most times this will result in a complete loss if not major repairs at the very least. With this mod this helps eliminate this problem. Even if you have a main pack failure your bird will still fly allowing you to land safely. I have been getting anywhere from 28 to 35+ minute flights depending on the battery setup and or flying conditions. This is much better than the 13 to 18 min I was getting before. I have several customers currently using this mod and it is working perfectly. I am happy to offer this product to all of my fellow pilots and FlyHighUSA supporters. If you have any questions or concerns please call us @ 270-473-1409 or email us at [email protected] and we well be glad to help in any way we can.

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48 - FlyHighUSA

DJI Inspire Battery Mod TB48

Dual Battery Mod Accessory pack - FlyHighUSA

Dual Battery Mounting Plate For Inspire - FlyHighUSA

Just so I am clear. To do this mod to my Inspire 1, I need to order:

$289.00
PLUS
Dual Battery Mod Accessory pack
$269.00
PLUS
the two lipos and the lipo chargers?

Reactions: slim.slamma
Just so I am clear. To do this mod to my Inspire 1, I need to order:

$289.00
PLUS
Dual Battery Mod Accessory pack
$269.00
PLUS
the two lipos and the lipo chargers?

You get a modded TB48, the mount for the 2 lipos and 2 lipos 2000mAh as far as I understand. Charger for the lipo packs is not included I guess.

Chris

Thanks Chris. I wasn't sure the lipos were included. Do you know if the mount is easy to put on?
Well I'm not Ralph, I just read the product description :) I bet he is back soon and can confirm (or rip my head off hehe)

Yeah the mounting tray is easy to install. I suggest you read a little bit in the big battery mod thread, this will clarify a lot of questions and things you should know.

Chris

Hello guys, sorry Iwas on the road out of town. Yes the tray takes about 2 min to install very simple. The Charger needed for the lipos ranges in price from 30 dollars and up depending on features. I can help guide you if you need advice on a charger. Feel free to call me with any questions.
270-473-1409 Thanks unyks for helping in my absence. Cheers guys

Ralph, are the recommended attached batteries to be LiHV? I seem to remember reading somewhere that the stock battery is of higher voltage lithium. Definitely like the idea of battery redundancy as I've had a couple batteries fail and cause emergency landings.
The batteries we are using are 6s Lipo batteries either dual 1300's or dual 1850's or dual 2000's

Hello guys, sorry Iwas on the road out of town. Yes the tray takes about 2 min to install very simple. The Charger needed for the lipos ranges in price from 30 dollars and up depending on features. I can help guide you if you need advice on a charger. Feel free to call me with any questions.
270-473-1409 Thanks unyks for helping in my absence. Cheers guys
Can you give me a link for the charger you recommend? Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PhillisSpa