Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Battery Mods Now Available @ FlyHighUSA

Your order would be shipped out on this coming Tuesday and I will use two day shipping so you would receive the package on Thursday. If this works for you I will invoice you knew and get you taken care of my friend

If you have any problems or trouble ordering feel free to give me a call or email me and I will send you an invoice my number is 270-473-1409 in again I want to say thank you we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you

Thanks Chris. I wasn't sure the lipos were included. Do you know if the mount is easy to put on?
I have one of Ralph battery trays it just snapped on and he sends 2 screws to replace the screws on the bottom of the craft because they are not long enough for the tray mount if you want to use them.

Here is how to hook it up
The battery will plug into the blue ends. And the balance lead of the battery will plug into the spot marked 6s on the balance board. The piece I'm pointing at is the balance port for the charger. You will plug the balance lead of the lipo battery into this where it says 6s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27
The battery will plug into the blue ends. And the balance lead of the battery will plug into the spot marked 6s on the balance board. The piece I'm pointing at is the balance port for the charger. You will plug the balance lead of the lipo battery into this where it says 6s
Got it, Sir. Thank you. Can't wait to get my order :D

Hi Ralph, any thoughts on the legality or otherwise of shipping a TB48 mod plus LiPos to Australia? Might have to go surface mail? Being dangerous goods, and exceeding 100 Wh..
Alternatively, does the kit to DIY the mod come with detailed instructions for unskilled muppets like me?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo