Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Battery Mods Now Available @ FlyHighUSA

6X10_Avatar2.jpg .
Well, I got a modded TB 48, the bracket and two 1850 aux batteries as my birthday present last month.
First flight was a solid 25 minutes flying Point of Interest mode in 5-8 mph wind conditions.

Great quality on the 48 mod connections and wiring. Like the red/black wire wrap and heat shrink covered connectors. The aux battery tray is easy to mount and the batteries snap into place easily with the 3M dual lock tape. FYI-I used a short length of rolled-up, double sided Velcro to secure the aux wires to the riser arms (hard to see in the attached photo). No worries with blade clearances.

Ask if you have any questions or want detailed pix.

Thanks Ralph and FlyHighUSA for a great product!

View attachment 9454 .

Well, I got a modded TB 48, the bracket and two 1850 aux batteries as my birthday present last month.
First flight was a solid 25 minutes flying Point of Interest mode in 5-8 mph wind conditions.

Great quality on the 48 mod connections and wiring. Like the red/black wire wrap and heat shrink covered connectors. The aux battery tray is easy to mount and the batteries snap into place easily with the 3M dual lock tape. FYI-I used a short length of rolled-up, double sided Velcro to secure the aux wires to the riser arms (hard to see in the attached photo). No worries with blade clearances.

Ask if you have any questions or want detailed pix.

Thanks Ralph and FlyHighUSA for a great product!
Ralph's mod is outstanding. I can get 30 mins. if I push it...

Isn't it a bad idea to run different capacity cells in parallel? You would run the risk of draining the lower capacity 2000mah cells before the stock 5700mah.

Ralph,

Do you mod the batteries if customers ship them to you? For instance, I'm wondering on the price if I ship you a T48 of mine to have modded.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry