Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire Led Super Bright Light Kit with REMOTE CONTROL $200.00

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
Content deleted by Moderator

Attachments

• IMG_0941.JPG
    IMG_0941.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0949.JPG
    IMG_0949.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0869.JPG
    IMG_0869.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0872.JPG
    IMG_0872.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0873.JPG
    IMG_0873.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 87
Last edited by a moderator:
@Ralph Rigdon - if you wish to continue to advertise on this forum on behalf of your company can you please contact site admin about becoming an approved vendor?
Otherwise your post (adverts) will be deleted like the one above has.

@Ralph Rigdon - if you wish to continue to advertise on this forum on behalf of your company can you please contact site admin about becoming an approved vendor?
I'm sorry I didn't realize I was doing something against the flow of the forum. I have contacted the admin and am in the process of getting the approved vendor status taken care of. I am a great fan of the forum and I get that some people just troll and join to sell but that is totally not my objective. If you look at all my post you will see that I am very active in problem solving for other members as well as learning myself. That all being said I have a lot of respect for your role as well. To be clear I thought it would be ok to post in the classifieds in the interim until I get my vendor approval done. I apologize if I have broken a rule. Thanks for your understanding and advisement.

Respectfully
Ralph

I'm sorry I didn't realize I was doing something against the flow of the forum. I have contacted the admin and am in the process of getting the approved vendor status taken care of. I am a great fan of the forum and I get that some people just troll and join to sell but that is totally not my objective. If you look at all my post you will see that I am very active in problem solving for other members as well as learning myself. That all being said I have a lot of respect for your role as well. To be clear I thought it would be ok to post in the classifieds in the interim until I get my vendor approval done. I apologize if I have broken a rule. Thanks for your understanding and advisement.

Respectfully
Ralph
No problem - thanks for the reply.
I will speak to Jacob and he will let us know when you are up and running as an approved vendor. ;)

No problem - thanks for the reply.
I will speak to Jacob and he will let us know when you are up and running as an approved vendor. ;)
Thanks for your help I appreciate it. Hope you have a Merry Christmas

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669