Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Inspire One Body w/Props and Case (Extra Stuff Available) For Sale

Reaction score
I am selling the BODY of my Inspire 1 in perfect condition (along with 10 props and the black DJI case).

I upgraded to the Inspire 1 Pro and bought the X5 camera, so I have an "extra Inspire 1" now. Ideally, I want to keep the X3 camera (for cases when I don't want to use the X5) and the controller that came with it (so I can use dual controllers). I also have Inspire 1 batteries that I could sell if someone really needs them.

However, I'm thinking that there's someone out there that crashed their Inspire and needs to get back in the air - ideally with a working camera, controller, etc. This would be an excellent way to make that happen.

The Inspire flies perfect - I included a picture of it flying and can send you video as well (again, I'm NOT including the X3 or the controller by default).. Quad has never been crashed and I loved this machine. Again, just upgrading to the X5.

Any questions, let me know. I'm also happy to talk to you about buying batteries and even the controller if you REALLY need it!

(FOR PRICING - See the Ebay Auction).

DJI Inspire One Body w/Props and Case (Extra Stuff Available) | eBay

Attachments

• 2017-04-30 16.18.23.jpg
    2017-04-30 16.18.23.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25
  • 2017-04-30 16.18.43.jpg
    2017-04-30 16.18.43.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • 2017-04-30 16.18.55.jpg
    2017-04-30 16.18.55.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:
so how much would you need to get for the body only and case. I do not need batteries.
thanks

That's exactly what I'm selling - you'd be the perfect person to buy this (again, to be clear, I'm assuming you have the x3 camera too). I've got it listed for a $500 auction with a $850 buy-it now which I think is pretty fair based upon what they're selling for. LMK.

I am selling the BODY of my Inspire 1 in perfect condition (along with 10 props and the black DJI case).

I upgraded to the Inspire 1 Pro and bought the X5 camera, so I have an "extra Inspire 1" now. Ideally, I want to keep the X3 camera (for cases when I don't want to use the X5) and the controller that came with it (so I can use dual controllers). I also have Inspire 1 batteries that I could sell if someone really needs them.

However, I'm thinking that there's someone out there that crashed their Inspire and needs to get back in the air - ideally with a working camera, controller, etc. This would be an excellent way to make that happen.

The Inspire flies perfect - I included a picture of it flying and can send you video as well (again, I'm NOT including the X3 or the controller by default).. Quad has never been crashed and I loved this machine. Again, just upgrading to the X5.

Any questions, let me know. I'm also happy to talk to you about buying batteries and even the controller if you REALLY need it!

DJI Inspire One Body w/Props and Case (Extra Stuff Available) | eBay
Location?
Price?
Currency?

Location?
Price?
Currency?

See the Ebay auction for details.

But, the quad is in FL in Boca Raton, American Dollars only, and i have the auction started at $500 with a buy-it now at $850. Was going to see where the Auction goes.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah