Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI M600 Inventory Here This Friday! Testing Begins!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
I know this isn't an Inspire but a lot of my fellow pilots out there have been asking me about the M600. Well here is the news. The M600 arrives Friday @FlyHighUSA
Take a look and let me know if you have any questions about performance, availability and or cost. I will be happy to help.
Base unit with 6 batteries, controller, accessories etc... $4,599.00
DJI M600 with 6 batteries, controller +DJI Ronin MX Gimbal ... $5,999.00
Call with questions (270) 473-1409
download (1).jpeg dji-m600.jpg

The latest creation from the innovative minds @ DJI is arriving on Friday.

The Matrice 600 (M600) is DJI’s new flying platform designed for professional aerial photography and industrial applications. It is built to closely integrate with a host of powerful DJI technologies, including the A3 flight controller, Lightbridge 2 transmission system, Intelligent Batteries and Battery Management system, for maximum performance and quick setup.

TOTAL INTEGRATION

The modular design makes the M600 easy to set up and ready to use in just minutes. Its dust proof propulsion systems simplify maintenance while actively cooled motors make for reliable operation during extended periods of time. All Zenmuse cameras and gimbals are natively compatible, and a maximum payload of 6 kg allows it to fly the Ronin-MX gimbal and a range of cameras from Micro Four Thirds systems to the RED Epic.
SMART FLIGHT SAFETY
The M600 uses sine-wave driven, intelligent ESCs to ensure it performs accurately, safely and efficiently while A3’s self-adaptive flight systems adjust flight parameters automatically based on different payloads. The A3 can be upgraded with two additional GNSS and IMU units to A3 Pro or with D-RTK GNSS for enhanced accuracy.*

*A3 Pro and D-RTK GNSS are sold separately.

D-RTK GNSS
The A3 GNSS system can be upgraded with centimeter-level accuracy. Using dual antennas, its heading reference is more accurate than a compass sensor, and it is able to withstand magnetic interference from metal structures.
A3 PRO
With triple modular redundancy and diagnostic algorithms that compare sensor data from the three sets of units in real-time, the A3 Pro ensures that the M600 flies exactly as expected.
EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME AND TRANSMISSION RANGE
The M600 features an extended flight time and a 5 km* long-range, ultra-low latency HD image transmission for accurate image composition and capture. By using 6 small DJI Intelligent Batteries, allowing it to easily be shipped to wherever it is needed. A customized battery management system and power distribution board allows all six batteries to be turned on with one button press, and keeps the system in flight in the event of a failure of a single battery, and allows users to check the battery status in real-time during flight.

EXTENDED FLIGHT TIME
Based on TB47S battery configurationsBased on TB48S battery configurations

PROFESSIONAL HD TRANSMISSION
DJI Lightbridge 2 has been designed from the ground up to meet the requirements of professional broadcasting, offering high frame rates and HD live streaming. USB, mini-HDMI and 3G-SDI ports support video output at up to 1080p/60fps or a broadcast standard output of 720p/59.94fps and 1080i/50fps.

Here are the specs!!!12912302_1037546463000694_1808330827_n.jpg
AIRCRAFT
STRUCTURE
Diagonal Wheelbase 1133 mm
Aircraft Dimensions
  • 1668 mm x 1518 mm x 759 mm (Propellers, frame arms and GPS mount unfolded)
  • 640 mm x 582 mm x 623 mm (Frame arms and GPS mount folded)
Package Dimensions 620 mm x 320 mm x 505 mm
Intelligent Flight Battery Quantity 6
Weight (with six TB47S batteries) 9.1 kg
Weight (with six TB48S batteries) 9.6 kg
Max Takeoff Weight 15.1 kg
PROPULSION SYSTEM
Motor Model DJI 6010
Propeller Model DJI 2170
OTHER
Supported DJI Gimbals Zenmuse X3; Zenmuse X5 series; Zenmuse XT; Ronin-MX; Zenmuse Z15 series HD gimbals: Z15-A7, Z15-BMPCC, Z15-5D III, Z15-GH4
Retractable Landing Gear Standard
Operating Temperature 14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)
CHARGER
Model A14-100P1A
Voltage Output 26.3 V
Power Rating 100 W
BATTERY (OPTIONAL)
Model TB48S
Capacity 5700 mAh
Voltage 22.8 V
Type LiPo 6S
Energy 129.96 Wh
Net Weight 680 g
Storage Temperature
  • Less than 3 months: -4° to 113° F (-20° to 45° C)
  • More than 3 months: 72° to 82° F (22° to 28° C)
Charge Temperature 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
Max Charging Power 180 W
PERFORMANCE
Hovering Accuracy (P-Mode, with GPS) Vertical: ±0.5 m, Horizontal: ±1.5 m
Max Angular Velocity Pitch: 300°/s, Yaw: 150°/s
Max Pitch Angle 25°
Max Speed of Ascent 5 m/s
Max Speed of Descent 3 m/s
Max Wind Resistance 8 m/s
Max Flight Altitude above Sea Level 2500 m
Max Speed 18 m/s (No wind)
Hovering Time (with six TB47S batteries)* No payload: 35 min, 6 kg payload: 16 min
Hovering Time (with six TB48S batteries)* No payload: 40 min, 5.5 kg payload: 18 min
* The hovering time is based on flying at 10 m above sea level in a no-wind environment and landing with 10% battery level.
FLIGHT CONTROL SYSTEM
Model A3
REMOTE CONTROLLER
Operating Frequency
  • 920.6 MHz to 928 MHz (Japan)
  • 5.725 GHz to 5.825 GHz
  • 2.400 GHz to 2.483 GHz
Max Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
  • FCC Compliant: 3.1 miles (5 km)
  • CE Compliant: 2.1 miles (3.5 km)
EIRP
  • 10 dBm @ 900 M/li>
  • 13 dBm @ 5.8 G
  • 20 dBm @ 2.4 G
Video Output Port HDMI, SDI, USB
Dual Users Capability Master-and-Slave control
Mobile Device Holder Supports smartphones and tablets
Output Power 9 W
Storage Temperature
Charge Temperature 32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)
Built-in Battery 6000 mAh, 2S LiPo
Max Tablet Width 170 mm
BATTERY (STANDARD)
Model TB47S
Capacity 4500 mAh
Voltage 22.2 V
Type LiPo 6S
Energy 99.9 Wh
Net Weight 595 g
Storage Temperature
Charge Temperature 41° to 104° F (5° to 40° C)
Max Charging Power 180 W

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    4.7 KB · Views: 26
  • dji-m600-hexacopter_medium.jpg
    dji-m600-hexacopter_medium.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 28
  • images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    4 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: Raphael Dahan
@FlyHighUSA Would I be correct in assuming that if i want the capacity to have 8 flights in a day without recharging that I am going to have to buy, charge and manage 48 batteries for this machine?

I think dJI are going to need a charger which does all six at once - I like the hub, but not the charge time for the 4 inspire packs I have. Charging multiples of six could be a royal PIA.

that looks kind of the I1 version 2.1 with six rotors...
the price range is almost at I1 pro and raw... and considering the charger and batteries i would have to get it is even more... the x5r is close to the red or alexa mini with raw capability its a fair cut for allround compared to money spent.

the redundancy is not really a blast as i had my hex see go down although it had, hold on SIX motors and one switching off let the **** thing sporal down like piano out of the sky :)

not hating and definatley a good machine but as long as the I1 is watched and taken care of with the battery or AC mod i would prefer that instead th m600.

if you want pro gear (alexa mini or red) get yourself a shotover system or freely alta which are designed for only these systems.

just my 2c and no offense meant to you Raplph or anyone else

but i am still curious on your tests and see the claimed time.
cheers
m

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Freefly Alta is an amazing system but out of most prosumers price range. The M600 is 5999 retail and has all you need except extra batts. Add in 2 extra sets of batts for 2400 retail and you still only at 8399 for a heavy lift hex with nice batt redundancy. Add in a couple Smart chargers for a grand and 9399.00 is a pretty sweet setup. Having all blades stop mid flight is a death sentence for any bird but I had rather have six blades than 4 for super expensive camera equipment like the Red etc... It's all about what one guy likes versus another in the end. Nothing can take the place of my I1 Black Pro X5R setup. I want this baby so I can put my new Red in the sky. The Alta is just out of my price range. To tell the truth. I love them all I'm addicted to new tech. Happy flying all

Reactions: Jem
I'm a little spoiled I'm a dealer for the smart charger and I bought myself 2 of them so I can do 6 at a lick.

So you are using the smart charger for 4 batteries and then using the remote controller charger ports with the plugs to charge 2 more batteries?

I haven't thought of doing that but that may work. I will have to look at the power output on those ports. I have 2 of the smart charges as I am a dealer so I got lucky on that one. I wish DJI had a 6 bank charging station for this bird.

Reactions: SanCap
I haven't thought of doing that but that may work. I will have to look at the power output on those ports. I have 2 of the smart charges as I am a dealer so I got lucky on that one. I wish DJI had a 6 bank charging station for this bird.

Let me know if it works, as I will buy a couple more battery adapters to do that.

Well the birds have landed one town over so it won't be long now. Maybe I can talk UPS to opening up the terminal so I can go pick them up lol, Just kidding!!! It will be interesting to see what these big birds bring to the table. I will post pics, video and test results as soon as I get them. Everybody stay safe out there. God Bless

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa