Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI M600 Inventory Here This Friday! Testing Begins!!!

Still baffles me why DJI release products that are incomplete time and again. Great bird, no gimbals. Cool XT, no AR. Inspire took 6 months to get waypoints, poi etc. given the track record I am sitting this one out until they have all the gear out and it has all the kinks worked out by DJIs beta testers - their consumers.

Reactions: Jem
The M600 has finally flown today and all I can say is wow!! This is an amazing machine to say the least. Today was flights between thunderstorms so it was very windy and gusting. The bird handled it with grace basically never knew the wind was there. Total flight time today was 39 minutes when landing at 10% with zero payload. The handling characteristics of the M 600 you would think would be like the S 1000 but so far I can tell you it's not this bird is much more responsive and I believe it's due to the solid carbon fiber blades in the much larger 21 inch props providing supreme thruster weight ratio. The bird hit a top speed of 44 miles an hour today and that was it and headwind. So for I would have to give it on a 1 to 10 scale a strong 9. Hopefully tomorrow we can start doing some payload testing and see where we end up this thing in my opinion will easily carry 20 pounds without the gimbal attached. It seems we've got a great burden on her hands here now to start testing. I will keep posting information as I get it anybody has any questions or concerns please feel free to give me a call directly to 270-473-1409 also we now have them in stock

How many batteries were you flying with for the 39 minutes?

Man, please tell me about the performance, flight time and camera control when you use the GH-4. I have the older GH-2 but decided against upgrading to the GH-4 as I expect the GH-5 to be released in a while and it is reported to provide 6K at 30fps and 4K at 60fps which would be a huge improvement and lightyears ahead of theX5 I now have with the I1 Pro. The only thing I'm not sure of is the physical dimensions of the GH-5 and since it will need higher bit rates I suspect they will need to make it bigger to accommodate the XQD cards that would seem to be necessary.

But, the idea of a beast like this with a GH-4/GH-5 and 30+ minutes flight time is in my view a game changer. The ability to use a Red or similar camera will be necessary for Hollywood and big dollar advertising, but for everyone else a Matrice 600 with a GH-4 or GH-5 would be so near the Red etc I can see even Hollywood using that combo. 30 minutes versus 15 minutes would be a huge advantage on a tight shooting schedule and they are all tight shooting schedules.

Brian

Reactions: Jem
Man, please tell me about the performance, flight time and camera control when you use the GH-4. I have the older GH-2 but decided against upgrading to the GH-4 as I expect the GH-5 to be released in a while and it is reported to provide 6K at 30fps and 4K at 60fps which would be a huge improvement and lightyears ahead of theX5 I now have with the I1 Pro. The only thing I'm not sure of is the physical dimensions of the GH-5 and since it will need higher bit rates I suspect they will need to make it bigger to accommodate the XQD cards that would seem to be necessary.

But, the idea of a beast like this with a GH-4/GH-5 and 30+ minutes flight time is in my view a game changer. The ability to use a Red or similar camera will be necessary for Hollywood and big dollar advertising, but for everyone else a Matrice 600 with a GH-4 or GH-5 would be so near the Red etc I can see even Hollywood using that combo. 30 minutes versus 15 minutes would be a huge advantage on a tight shooting schedule and they are all tight shooting schedules.

Brian
Hello Brian if you can give me a call I'll be happy to explain everything to you I'm actually working on an M 600 now and could use some conversation. Anytime you'd like to talk I'll be more than happy to go over everything with you my number is 270-473-1409

Hello Brian if you can give me a call I'll be happy to explain everything to you I'm actually working on an M 600 now and could use some conversation. Anytime you'd like to talk I'll be more than happy to go over everything with you my number is 270-473-1409

the never sleeping drone enthusiast :) lol
everything for his customers :D
keep it up Ralph.

Reactions: FlyHighUSA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido