Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Matrice 100 Launched

Anyone know what the otd price is going to be with all the hardware that was seen in this video??
Personally I think this nails the lid on the coffin for all of dji's competition. .RIP ...
Also they say they're developing this air craft for commercial use when currently that's illegal in the USA unless you are one of the few with a licence..
So it looks like they're finally a head of the 8 ball ..
good job dji!!!
It's definitely a great companion for the i1and the possibilities are endless. ..
ya man...
turbo ....

Anyone know what the otd price is going to be with all the hardware that was seen in this video??
Personally I think this nails the lid on the coffin for all of dji's competition. .RIP ...
Also they say they're developing this air craft for commercial use when currently that's illegal in the USA unless you are one of the few with a licence..
So it looks like they're finally a head of the 8 ball ..
good job dji!!!
It's definitely a great companion for the i1and the possibilities are endless. ..
ya man...
turbo ....

According to DJI website and the current Matrice 100 available accessories, this is the price of a max. tuned version :

Matrice 100 - 3229
Guidance Vision system - 999
Guidance connector kit - 79
Extra Battery TB48D - 199
Battery compartment kit - 139
Gimbal instalation kit - 49
Gimbal X3 (ebay price, not available on site) - 500
Expansion bay kit - 49

Total value : 5243 dollars.

Not long ago a professional aerial platform, with far less inferior specs, would have costed minimum 10.000 dollars, with no camera onboard, gimbal etc, not to mention lightbridge video system or guidance.

Bottom line, this aerial platform is not cheap, but definitely not expansive, considering its possibilities.
DJI competitors have to act fast, as this is a serious game changer, so serious that is the first time in years when WWDC keynote looked like secondary news for me :)

Reactions: turbodronepilot
So does the 5253 include the camera??

Not sure what ''camer'' means. If you're talking about x3 gimbal/camera, yes, that's the price of it on ebay and different DJI suppliers.
Important notice, if you already have a DJI Inspire, no need to buy it, you can swap it from one drone to another, and you save minimum 500 dollars :)

Not sure what ''camer'' means. If you're talking about x3 gimbal/camera, yes, that's the price of it on ebay and different DJI suppliers.
Important notice, if you already have a DJI Inspire, no need to buy it, you can swap it from one drone to another, and you save minimum 500 dollars :)
Thanks for pointing out my spelling error. .
I wasn't sure that's why I asked..
Good point about the camera...
That's good to relize if we own an inspire we don't have to buy a z3 gimble/camera. .
Do you know about the rc??
Will our i1 rc's work with the m100??

Thanks for pointing out my spelling error. .
I wasn't sure that's why I asked..
Good point about the camera...
That's good to relize if we own an inspire we don't have to buy a z3 gimble/camera. .
Do you know about the rc??
Will our i1 rc's work with the m100??

From what I have seen in the official unboxing video, it's the same RC, featuring HDMI out etc. Most probably you will be able to use your i1 remote in dual operator mode on Matrice, it should work, but it has to be confirmed by DJI

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaricruzRa