Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Matrice100 GuidanceSDK and OnboardSDK

Reaction score
Hey guys! I just started working with the M100 and I have a project that I'm sure is pretty straight forward but I can't seem to find any good documentation or tutorials or anything.

So: I want to code the M100 to fly 50m in a straight line (from current location), at a specified height, keeping an equal distance from the walls (the idea is to fly in a mine tunnel, probably about 6-10m wide). I figured I'd need to use the Guidance to read in depth information.

The problem: I don't know where to start in terms of trying to code this. How does the Guidance connect to the OnboardSDK? How do you get code to run on the M100 when it's not connected to your laptop? D'you need the Manifold or something like it? I had a lot of trouble getting the obstacle-bypass demo on github working; and it only runs on my laptop, I can't figure out how to get it to work when the Guidance isn't directly connected. I also can't figure out how to get it to run on the PC simulator.

Guidance-SDK/demo/obstacle_bypass at master · dji-sdk/Guidance-SDK · GitHub

Has anyone been able to get this to work or are there any beginner tutorials for working with the SDKs that aren't the mobile SDKs?

Thanks!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry