Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Osmo handle only for use with X3 from Inspire 1 available now

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I know it bummed out a bunch of people when DJI launched the Osmo with the camera. If you already own an Inspire 1 then why buy another X3 camera??? Well, now you don't have to. And you save $380!

Link removed by moderator

Or you can get the one that I got with the Link removed by moderator

Attachments

• Osmo_hande_only.jpg
    Osmo_hande_only.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 35
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know if the Osmo handle can capture video from the Inspire X3 camera at the higher frame rate? Their intro video says it'll capture 120fps at 1080p, but will that work with the X3?

Thanks,
mTp

Does anyone know if the Osmo handle can capture video from the Inspire X3 camera at the higher frame rate? Their intro video says it'll capture 120fps at 1080p, but will that work with the X3?

Thanks,
mTp
It is what it is. A handle, a fancy one with a gimbal, but it still is a handle.
It's just a couple of brushless motors, some buttons and a pass true.

Don't expect to see miracles from/with it. It keeps the image steady, nothing more. Your original I1 X3 camera will not change because of it. Maybe we get a firmware upgrade that allows to shoot 120fps, who knows.

It is what it is. A handle, a fancy one with a gimbal, but it still is a handle.
It's just a couple of brushless motors, some buttons and a pass true.

Don't expect to see miracles from/with it. It keeps the image steady, nothing more. Your original I1 X3 camera will not change because of it. Maybe we get a firmware upgrade that allows to shoot 120fps, who knows.

OK, thanks. I'd like the faster frame rate, so sounds like if I get one, it'd be with the camera.

mTp

Don't hold your breath on getting 120fps on the white X3 ( it's kinda lame as it crops the sensor with somewhat bad interlacing)

As for delivery of the stand alone handle...estimate a Jan 2016 ship date.

Don't hold your breath on getting 120fps on the white X3 ( it's kinda lame as it crops the sensor with somewhat bad interlacing)

As for delivery of the stand alone handle...estimate a Jan 2016 ship date.
Is that estimate just a hunch or have you read/heard it somewhere?

Is that estimate just a hunch or have you read/heard it somewhere?
pretty unlikely 120fps will happen on the white X3 and as for delivery dates on the stand alone handle...DJI by design will suck in as many $649 Christmas purchases as possible before releasing the $249 unit...I estimate mid January.

hm the release of the handle only unit already happened. My all in one Osmo was delivered. I ordered a bunch of other stuff in one larger order and the Osmo itself shipped.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips