Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI partners with Adobe - Photoshop & Lightroom 20% discount

Reaction score
Those of you using or interested in using Photoshop or Lightroom for editing your photos, you can now save 20% on Adobe's Creative Cloud Photography plan. The plan includes the use of Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC. The discount is valid until Aug. 9th 2017. DJI is partnering with Adobe, this isn't some shady deal. Official DJI partnership.
I know you guys use Lightroom as much as I do!

DJI Creative Cloud 20% Deal

Last edited by a moderator:
Those of you using or interested in using Photoshop or Lightroom for editing your photos, you can now save 20% on Adobe's Creative Cloud Photography plan. The plan includes the use of Adobe Photoshop CC and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC. The discount is valid until Aug. 9th 2017. DJI is partnering with Adobe, this isn't some shady deal. Official DJI partnership.
I know you guys use Lightroom as much as I do!

DJI Creative Cloud 20% Deal
Your link doesn't work.

Reactions: elhungarian
Correct me if I'm wrong but doesn't Adobe now charge a monthly subscription for their products?
Apple products although platform specific are inexpensive paid for once and done.
I'm just thinking being robbed 20% less at a time is still being robbed, why would a casual user do this?

Reactions: Alastair

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
william_sewell