Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dji pilot app not for ios anymore ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried iPad Air 2 today, it works. iPad mini & mini 2 still don't. Force them to install via iFunBox.
Very strange! There has to be something wrong on your device. I just searched on my iPad and one of my staff's iPads and i found it.

Very strange! There has to be something wrong on your device. I just searched on my iPad and one of my staff's iPads and i found it.

Nothing wrong on my device, it's a brand new iPad mini 2. I got 2 iPad mini, I got the same error on both.

SilentFleet, are you sure you are trying to install on an iPad Mini 2? It won't install on a Mini 1 (non-retina screen) due to the CPU not being powerful enough.
The Mini 2 works fine and I can see and download the app from the app store on mine.

SilentFleet, are you sure you are trying to install on an iPad Mini 2? It won't install on a Mini 1 (non-retina screen) due to the CPU not being powerful enough.
The Mini 2 works fine and I can see and download the app from the app store on mine.

Actually, iPad mini 1 works fine, just some tricks are needed at the installation.

On iPad mini 2, I see the app but I get an error message like this.

image.jpg

Mohan gave us a nice download link of ver. 0.9.2 on this thred (thanks a lot for your help), but I got a delay of preview on the both iPad mini 1 &2. I knew I can install apps via iFunBox by force (not via iTunes), so I installed 1.0.2 current ver. on the both devices.

I gotta try iPad mini 3 as well, I'll go to local Apple retailer tomorrow and try to install the app on iPad mini 3 in the store. lol

Odd that it doesn't work for you the official way. I just got another iPad Mini 2 and installed the Pilot app from the Apple App Store with no issues.

Just borrowed an iPad MD523B/A (an iPad 4) and I get that same message about not being compatible . . .

I know it's not listed on the DJI page but thought it might have enough oomph !

I found solution for me.
  • Download app with Itunes
  • for app go to Music>iTunes>iTunes Media>Mobile Applications
  • And then install it with ITools or Ifunbox

This was an old thread. The app has been approved for quite some time now. We do not need this particular thread anymore. If new problems arise make a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaddeusKo