Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Pilot App

Really? Wth. How could that be? I'm looking right at the code. Everything looks on the up and up. Granted I never installed it...
Coffee, I tried to load it, however, I am not able to read Chinese. Please try and load it and let us know if it works and how to load it. Thanks!!

I found a third party download link from Baidu for the app (Android). Confirmed it's the app but it's from an unofficial source that I found with only a Google search.

Enjoy!

http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=3959701303&shareid=2330477726&third=0

Pretty sure you can sign in with username: "Dji" and password: "123456789" (without quotes) if you don't want to make a user account (or if you are unable to)

Edit: Boo, I can't believe it but panning Ground Station flights are disabled in the Inspire Ground Station as well...

Edit 2: It seems that Ground Station will be shipped disabled with the Inspire I guess because of firmware limitations. But it is there (I guess just not enabled), so I imagine it won't take long for them to get it working.

I Sure hope ground station is available when the units arrive.
I already lost a job because I didn't have the inspire yet.

Ok good. That's what I figured, jobongers doesn't know what he's doing LOL.

No I don't read Mandarin but I can use Google Translate to find which one is the download link ;)

Ok good. That's what I figured, jobongers doesn't know what he's doing LOL.

No I don't read Mandarin but I can use Google Translate to find which one is the download link ;)

Thanks for this link....
Do you think it could be possible to find a more recent App ?

installed on my galaxy tab 4....perfect
i am not having any luck,can you give us details on how you got it to download?

For some reason i can't find the same thing i previously downloaded..weird.
do you use the left link and use the top window for user name and bottom one for password? if so,then what worked for you?

I found a third party download link from Baidu for the app (Android). Confirmed it's the app but it's from an unofficial source that I found with only a Google search.

Enjoy!

http://pan.baidu.com/wap/link?uk=3959701303&shareid=2330477726&third=0

Pretty sure you can sign in with username: "Dji" and password: "123456789" (without quotes) if you don't want to make a user account (or if you are unable to)

Edit: Boo, I can't believe it but panning Ground Station flights are disabled in the Inspire Ground Station as well...

Edit 2: It seems that Ground Station will be shipped disabled with the Inspire I guess because of firmware limitations. But it is there (I guess just not enabled), so I imagine it won't take long for them to get it working.
Running fine on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Thanks

Can you tell me how to send video to this site my inspire shipped today I will try and send video I have taken video on my f550 and phantom take sd card put in my computer and watch it but that's as far as I get

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you tell me how to send video to this site my inspire shipped today I will try and send video I have taken video on my f550 and phantom take sd card put in my computer and watch it but that's as far as I get

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Upload to Youtube and embed the link to your video in your post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters