Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Pilot App

Clicked on the Blue tab with 19.84MB in brackets.

Downloaded the App onto my Computer.

Connected my Samsung Tab 3.0 7" to my computer and Copied the file into my Documents of my Samsung Tab 3.0 7"

Clicked and Installed & Opened the App.

User ID : Dji (case sensitive)
Password : 123456789

And... WOW....!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: skillet
Does look good, just put it on my laptop Android Emulator to have a look around.
I wonder if the phantom App could get a revamp with some of the features and layout borrowed from this.

Hopefully the iOS version will be made available very soon for those that are/will be waiting for their inspire 1 that doesn't require a serial number to download.

Apparently, the iOS version of the app requires an ipad 4 or newer or iphone 6 or newer. I tried it on my ipad 3 and it doesn't launch. It works fine on my iphone 6.

Freely available on dji for android now. Looks good on my LG G 8.3 tablet. I sure wish the flight simulator was in the Android app though. That would be cool. I just hope that all is well with my tablet USB for fpv. Hopefully so.

Apparently, the iOS version of the app requires an ipad 4 or newer or iphone 6 or newer. I tried it on my ipad 3 and it doesn't launch. It works fine on my iphone 6.

I have a iPhone 6+. Where and how did you download the app?

It would be awesome if DJI was able to add Phantom Vision / Vision+ support to the new Pilot app or possibly update the Vision app.
i don't think I am going to hold my breath. I sideloaded the new DJI-Pilot APK and agree it is gorgeous.

What is the latest version number of iOS app? I have 0.9. Is there a help file for the app?

Production release version will most likely be 1.0. No one knows yet, since it has not been released yet. What some have is the latest beta version for their beta testers to use before production version is released.

How do you get the app when I go there they want serial # and what is side load

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reporting back that the app loads fine on an IPad 3rd generation. Will report back with the video feed test if any lag .

Does look good, just put it on my laptop Android Emulator to have a look around.
I wonder if the phantom App could get a revamp with some of the features and layout borrowed from this.
I installed an android emulator last night and tried to load the app..it took forever and did not work.
which emulator did you use please? any hints on loading the app after that?
I loaded mine on my android tablet fine using the far rt. download button without needing a s.n.

Hi, I am feeling a little stupid and was wondering if anyone is having issues with entering their serial number for the app - it keeps saying "The SN does not match" - also can/should you fly the inspire without the app? Just received mine and dying to take it out.

Thanks for any help
Michael

Reactions: metdfd
Hi, I am feeling a little stupid and was wondering if anyone is having issues with entering their serial number for the app - it keeps saying "The SN does not match" - also can/should you fly the inspire without the app? Just received mine and dying to take it out.

Thanks for any help
Michael
i would not fly without the app personally..if you do you risk losing signal or battery etc. and not having the information and alerts available..be patient and load the app. i just went to the website and clicked the far rt. download button and did not need a serial number,,loaded fine on and android tablet.

i would not fly without the app personally..if you do you risk losing signal or battery etc. and not having the information and alerts available..be patient and load the app. i just went to the website and clicked the far rt. download button and did not need a serial number,,loaded fine on and android tablet.

Thanks for the reply - also just found out you need an iPad Air 2 as opposed to the iPad Air 1 that I currently have. Well looks like I will be heading over to Best Buy for an Android Device :( - My wife is going to kill me as I just went through the whole S1000 money pit thing 6 months ago....

Thanks again...
Michael

Mike don't go out and spend money on a lousy android tab! People have been reading the question and answer part of the inspire section on dji.com wrong. It looks like it only says iPad Air 2 but here is the cut and paste from DJI.COM THANKS (read what it says right after ipad mini 3.
"It is recommended that you use a tablet for the best experience, but the following devices have been tested and run the app:
iOS (The following running iOS v7.1 or later):
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPad 4

Android (The following running Android v4.1.2 or later):
Samsung Note 4、Samsung Note 3、Samsung S5、Sony Z3 EXPERIA
**Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk