Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DJI Pilot App

It looks to be a regular size USB on the RC end and a mini on the tablet side. Aside from just hooking up a popular cable, I sure hope someone does a quick video of how/if an android tablet actually streams the fpv through the mini USB port that typically only charges the tablet.

Funny I'm.sitting here watching football and playing with app. I'm.surprisied that it won't read maps or GPS or anything without being connected to the RC. ALMOST tempted to hook it up to the Phantom RC. I'm chicken!!!

The iOS version of the app is now updated to version 0.9.1. Previously it was 0.9.

I do not know what is new within.

The iOS version of the app is now updated to version 0.9.1. Previously it was 0.9.

I do not know what is new within.
Looks like they added a link to contact DJI for support by phone, email, or chat within the app.
image.jpg

How do you get the dame app for iPad I put in my serial # tried 3 times even scared the qr it said enter serial same thing emailed Dji said want it fixed now or I'm sending it back no response as yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How do you get the dame app for iPad I put in my serial # tried 3 times even scared the qr it said enter serial same thing emailed Dji said want it fixed now or I'm sending it back no response as yet

https://mobile.twitter.com/technologync/status/552285770019766272/photo/1

Click on this link in your iPad/iPhone. No SN required. :)

Have a little patience. The official iOS app isn't up yet in the App Store because it's awaiting Apple approval. This works fine. This version is v.0.9.1

Apparently Tapatalk doesn't have auto-correct. :(

It looks to be a regular size USB on the RC end and a mini on the tablet side. Aside from just hooking up a popular cable, I sure hope someone does a quick video of how/if an android tablet actually streams the fpv through the mini USB port that typically only charges the tablet.
maybe you have not done it,but on my android phone i use the charge cable that has a u.s.b. on the other end to download pictures and data to my computer..it is not just for charging..that is why so many pins on the cable..not just power.

I think it will work just fine to stream..but i will note that Eric from dji initially said you needed a tablet with hdmi..so i bought two and now it seems you do not need hdmi..geez…thanks Eric..i wanted a samsung tablet,but it did not have hdmi..ooh well.
personally i will use the hdmi cable as it should be the best quality signal.

Funny I'm.sitting here watching football and playing with app. I'm.surprisied that it won't read maps or GPS or anything without being connected to the RC. ALMOST tempted to hook it up to the Phantom RC. I'm chicken!!!

my android tablet shows the maps. it must be a tablet setting i am guessing.

Is it possible that the Fire is missing something? I'm a Apple guy and unfirmilar with anything Android. No GPS no maps. Blank screen with all the icons. !

I get the maps too on my LG. Always have. Thanks for the info about the USB cable. I figured that but good to hear it confirmed. My LG has 2gb of ram and seems up to spec I think. Hope so.

So, I still don't get the maps on my Fire or my old HTC. BUT my friend loaded the app on his Galary S5 and he gets them. Any suggestions?

Reactions: Keks
Also I downloaded on iPad, but ipad doesn't fit in the holder . Unless I'm missing something. Ipad2 .

Unless your have an iPad Air or Air 2, your iPad is probably too wide. The Air and Air 2 are 170mm wide where the iPad 2nd generation is 186mm wide. That would make it too wide as the Air and Air 2 at 170 is a very snug fit.

Everybody has told me to hang on Apple will the app when everybody has sent different ways to load the app with no # dosent work every time I go to any thy ask for # then it's no good Tahoe Ed why does Dji make this so hard I'm pissed after waiting so long for my inspire I have put my # in 6 times dosent work I am using a new iPad mini 2 can somebody help I don't know why all of can get the app I must be stupid

So, I still don't get the maps on my Fire or my old HTC. BUT my friend loaded the app on his Galary S5 and he gets them. Any suggestions?
Yeah, get a GS-5, lol. You should just concede, your kindle fire will not be compatible. Probably only the newer devices have the graphics power to keep up. I'm hopeful my LG actually does ok with live fpv stream or I'll have to concede defeat and get something else too.

Yeah, get a GS-5, lol. You should just concede, your kindle fire will not be compatible. Probably only the newer devices have the graphics power to keep up. I'm hopeful my LG actually does ok with live fpv stream or I'll have to concede defeat and get something else too.

As Tahoe_Ed mentioned somewhere, the iOS devices are sensitive to processor speed, the Android devices to storage size.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk